• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Transom Watersports: Introduction

What watersports products are you interested in?

• Total voters

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
20190308_010358-01.jpeg
Hi everyone! I'm pleased to introduce you all to my new watersports company, Transom Watersports. We're proud to say we are an authorized dealer for Slingshot Sports. The product line Slingshot offers covers a broad range of watersports gear that includes the coveted Hover Glide Foil system, wakesurf boards, wakeboards, SUP boards, the iDrodisk towable, surfboards, kites, and all kinds of gear.

As of this date we have not officially begun selling. We are currently adding merchandise and details to our site as we purchase our initial inventory. This is a new venture for us and we are looking for your input on what products our fellow jet boaters are interested in? Slingshot products are highly sought after and if you looking for the best deal, it will be here. If you have questions, please ask them.

It is my membership here at jetboats.net that helped spark this journey and for that reason, it is here on jetboaters we plan to kick things off. We will host our inaugural sale and a limited time group offer exclusive to members. More details on the official launch of our site and our Spring Sling Event will be shared in the very near future, so follow this thread for updates. Please let us know what gear you're after.

As business progresses we hope to expand our product line even more to include other boating and watersports essentials.

Thanks in advance for all your future support.

Dan_NC

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Congrats, let us know when your website is up and running. Personally, I am interested in all towables, fishing equipment, electronics, and performance upgrades at wholesale/deep discount pricing. Regardless of manufacturer or item category, I have yet to find a bulk warehouse/ discount facility for boating/ water sport essentials. If you can bring products to the table that beats your competitors pricing 9 times out of 10, I will buy it from you every time. I don’t need my purchases to be the best on the market, I just look for what meets the need, is reliable, and most importantly the cheapest.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I added a poll to this to make giving your input on product a little easier. :thumbsup:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just a little teaser of what this Spring Sling group buy event is going to be about.

AJACHIM

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
They’re like 17 miles behind the boat haha

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
What kind of sorcery is that??

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

spatty99

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
They are definitely really advanced riders!

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sounds like we have a sponsor/give away for our lake lainer gathering on the 29th.

I'll rep a uv shirt with your logo idc!

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Goal for launch is April 1st. It's also April fools day, but this is joke!

We're placing our inventory order tomorrow. I'd the are any specific boards you'd like to see in our inventory or would like a real first hand review of, let me know. I'll try to work them in to the mix.

cbpagent72

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I love the hydrofoils looks like you don't need an amazing surfboat to make those work.

Wisefam22

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Gonna have store front or all online? If storefront where at?

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I love the hydrofoils looks like you don't need an amazing surfboat to make those work.
The foils are incredible behind any boat. With a bit practice, a smidge of talent, and a bit of coordination you can ride a ripple... I don't quite have that amount of skill yet.

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Gonna have store front or all online? If storefront where at?
No storefront for now. We're hoping we can make due building a presence online. We're based out of Orem Utah and this area is thick with outdoor retail. In fact, if a storefront was our intention I don't think I would have been able to convince Slingshot to offer me a dealership, as there are a fair amount in our other partners in the vicinity. Honestly, I think it was my connection to jetboat community that sold them on the idea.

Last edited:

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Placed our first order for inventory today. We tried to cover all of the bases from paddle boards to wakesurfers to wakeboards.

I'm anxious to get my hands on them and let you all know my thoughts. I'll be even more excited when I can actually break the boat out of hibernation and demo a few of them. To bad Slingshot doesn't offer suits... I may need one.

J-RAD

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Inventory is arriving Friday. I can't wait to check this suff out for myself!

My wife will be demo-ing a inflatable paddle board as soon as she gets the chance. We will have each of the 4 colors in stock. No ridged boards in inventory, but I'd like to give one a try. If your interested, let me know and we can accommodate.

We'll have a few of the idrodisks. Their starting to run out of these quick... very few black and yellow ones in the warehouse.

We will also have several of their boat oriented wakeboards available.

Lastly, we'll have nearly every wakesurfer they have available. I've been researching a lot on these and I am increasingly excited over them. They're the real deal.

As will always be the case. If slingshot has it, we can get it. Just ask and we'll accommodate.

My web developer (wife), is doing wonderful things with the website. She's making every effort to have it ready to launch Monday. She's a talented woman.

Thanks again for your interest!

jcyamahariders wife

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Congrats @J-RAD ! Are you going to be doing any vests right now or just what you listed above ?