• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Rental Property Traveling Tongue Scale

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length

LukePrinsloo

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ruh roh.
Should we change his name to Zeus?, Or Hercules? (he at least tried to help mortals right?)

IN other news, I used thee scale today. New boat is right at 400lbs. Need to sell the old one... (which I dropped to ~500 and cannot adjust more with that trailer.)
@Betik let me know who the next is please.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Technically it is @haknslash on line but he is selling his boat so I am not sure that he still wants
Wait what? He's selling his boat? What have I missed?

@haknslash must've finally succumbed to his local wake boat dealers pressure :)

I'm in no rush and can have it turned around in a days time or so since the boat sits in the garage about 20ft from the recliner.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
With the power given to me by a Higher Authority and stroke of my keyboard the first page have been changed.... just like that. LOL

@2kwik4u either send me your address or send it directly to @LukePrinsloo

Nobody has signed up next, so you might have the scale for a while

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Ruh roh.
Should we change his name to Zeus?, Or Hercules? (he at least tried to help mortals right?)

IN other news, I used thee scale today. New boat is right at 400lbs. Need to sell the old one... (which I dropped to ~500 and cannot adjust more with that trailer.)
@Betik let me know who the next is please.
cannot insult the Gods or the Demigods by equating me to them. I am just trying to accumulate good karma so i can use it for our next Bimini crossing LOL

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
cannot insult the Gods or the Demigods by equating me to them. I am just trying to accumulate good karma so i can use it for our next Bimini crossing LOL
And the the father of the Blue Yonder thanks you!:winkingthumbsup"

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
With the power given to me by a Higher Authority and stroke of my keyboard the first page have been changed.... just like that. LOL

@2kwik4u either send me your address or send it directly to @LukePrinsloo

Nobody has signed up next, so you might have the scale for a while
Will do as soon as I get back to the office!

Thanks!

tim h

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Trophy
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
When my boat comes out of the water I would like to get on the list...

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just brought my ski's home for the next month so if it is possible I would like to get on the list.

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just brought my ski's home for the next month so if it is possible I would like to get on the list.
Done, but this is 1000lbs scale and you might now get a very good reading on a ski trailer.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Scale arrived at my house yesterday. Going to try and get the thing weighed this week and sent out to the next person in line ASAP. Can the next person in line send me a private message with their address?

*edit*

Wasn't super enthused with the box it arrived in. Looks like it's seen some wear since the first shipment (as would be expected). Betik is nice enough to loan out this super useful, and fairly expensive tool to the community, figured I could chip in a little and get it some nicer travel arrangements. Just ordered this case, and this padlock for it. I'll slap a "jetboaters.net" sticker on it as well before it gets sent out to the next guy. Hopefully the tool will travel a little safer and in a bit more style as it continues to criss-cross the country!

Last edited:

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Scale arrived at my house yesterday. Going to try and get the thing weighed this week and sent out to the next person in line ASAP. Can the next person in line send me a private message with their address?

*edit*

Wasn't super enthused with the box it arrived in. Looks like it's seen some wear since the first shipment (as would be expected). Betik is nice enough to loan out this super useful, and fairly expensive tool to the community, figured I could chip in a little and get it some nicer travel arrangements. Just ordered this case, and this padlock for it. I'll slap a "jetboaters.net" sticker on it as well before it gets sent out to the next guy. Hopefully the tool will travel a little safer and in a bit more style as it continues to criss-cross the country!

THANK YOU :winkingthumbsup"

tim h

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Trophy
Year
Boat Model
SS
Boat Length
I’m still in the water.
Could be another month or two before I get it back on the trailer.
Please move me down on the list, for now.

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Fancy new case showed up today. Not my best work on the cutout but sure beats the other boxes. Padlock should be here tomorrow.

20180919_184825.jpg

20180919_185157.jpg

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I’m still in the water.
Could be another month or two before I get it back on the trailer.
Please move me down on the list, for now.

@JBehrens should we send the scale your way ?

JBehrens

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length