• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Rental Property Traveling Tongue Scale

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@John Mcpartland can you please PM your address. I am not sure if you did, so it is a repeat I apologise

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yes i did. It was delivered as we were packing the trailer to leave camping for 10 days, lucky! We just got back and I will adjust this weekend and sent it out. Do you have the next address?
Got Lucky I guess. I do not think there is any particular rush though. I PM you the address for @rsrlegends

rsrlegends

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@Julian we're going to have the scale on this side of the world soon. Is there anyone else local that wants to get together to make the adjustments at the same time?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

LukePrinsloo

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Who has it? (I am in Duncan and would like a chance to remeasure my boat after I have made some adjustments).

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I can no longer edit the first page, so cannot update there.

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I have it and @LukePrinsloo can use it while I have it. My boat is at the lake and I won't have it home until Sunday to start adjusting my trailer.

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@LukePrinsloo has it now. Another big big thank you to @Betik for use of it. Pulled my boat this morning and it definitely pulls way better with the tongue weight at a more reasonable amount!

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can I get on the list for this? Have plans for a longer than normal tow coming up and would love to check the weight before I go.

Since we can't update the first page anymore, who's next in line?

Betik

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Technically it is @haknslash on line but he is selling his boat so I am not sure that he still wants

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I'm good for now @Betik . Please send it to the next person in line. Thanks!