• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Turtle Wax Hybrid Solutions Graphene

I applied Rejex last spring and want to apply another coat this spring. Do I need to do anything other than wash my boat before applying another coat?
You could wash with dawn soap (if you have any) to help remove the old wax. How did the Rejex hold up? Are you happy with it?

It's fantastic stuff. No water spots, easy to clean and a nice shine all season.
Great! I still get spots but I think it's actually the water quality here along with the hot sun. Thanks for letting us know.

I applied Rejex last spring and want to apply another coat this spring. Do I need to do anything other than wash my boat before applying another coat?

Nope, just clean it well, and reapply. I had to use a stripping wash on mine and do two washes before it looked like it had removed the existing Rejex I had on my boat. Dawn didn't seem to phase the Rejex in the slightest.

Dawn wash, Adams stripping wash, then Adams stripping wash again. I don't know how a person would wash something "wrong", so I'm going to go with Rejex being very durable.

It never stopped me from getting water spots, but Hot Sauce when I pulled the boat out always worked, and it only takes 10-15 minutes to Hot Sauce.

@drewkaree
Shaddup, ya doorknob, you gave info no one else did, that's called "contributing". Stop being such a girl ?

I know you said you waited for it to "haze over", about how long would you say? Was it the "did the whole boat, then started removing in the same order I applied it", or what?

?...Doorknob! Yea probably earned that.

Sorry, been off the forums for a little. It's seems to save me money when I dont get on here as often ?. Yea the haze didnt take too long. It's not a dramatic haze like a wax, but more of a "greying/more solid appearance"of the liquid. I would say 15-20 min in the shade.

I actually did do the whole boat and started removing in the same order when I finished applying. It went on so easily I got carried away with it.

Going to drop it in the water next week and I'll see what it does then.

Back