• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Upstate South Carolina Lakes

cwood

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
On 7/1 jocassee "should" be fine. I believe they only have like 150 parking spots for boat trailers on the 4th they will close park pretty quick
We plan to arrive early, I need to check what time the park opens.

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
6/30 - 7/2

6/30 - Hartwell
7/1 - Jocassee
7/2 - Keowee
Well I hate I'll miss both of y'all being on my local lakes. I'm still out on Greenwood now and we're pulling out Friday to head to Lanier for the get together down there. Y'all have a blast and feel free to PM with any questions!

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here is my best map of places to see on Jocassee. Bigger the dot the cooler I think the spot is.

The dot all the way to the right by the damn is awesome for jumping. We jump all the way towards the left you’ll see a rock about 25’ up that sticks out, great for jumping.

@Jameson Clark any spots I missed?

Jameson Clark

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I go on Keowee more than Jocassee but I think you got them all that I can remember. I may keep that map for my future use as well! Nicely done!

Trevor Shipman

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
We plan to arrive early, I need to check what time the park opens.
Yeah on a Monday I don’t think you have any worries. They’ll will allow you to prepurchase a spot but I don’t think you’ll need it at all on a Monday.

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Sorry we can’t be around Jocassee or the Lanier gathering this weekend. Good news is we are having a blast this week with the fam reunion up on Tellico. Ran two tubes (5 kids total) simultaneously today. They loved it and I was able to keep a ton of them happy at once and avoid a lot of the “me next, me next!”