• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Versiplug or Flow-Rite drain plugs?

I have the Versiplug. I have had not issues with it but I do not wet slip
Thank you, as you can see I won’t be wet slipping either
I had it out once but haven’t check if there is any water down there ran the bilge and nothing came out.

I really like the fact that any water that does enter through the anchor locker drain, clean out tray, ect., that cannot be picked up by the factory bilge pump, is sucked out the Versiplug while I’m underway. Now there is never any water pouring out the rear of the boat while I am doing the post trip at the ramp.

The Versiplug looks pretty interesting. Has anyone had any issues with it? I think I may try it out.

The Versiplug looks pretty interesting. Has anyone had any issues with it? I think I may try it out.

Seems like it might stick out too far for the articulating keel, doesn't it?

Seems like it might stick out too far for the articulating keel, doesn't it?

I dunno. Would like to know if anyone has one with an AK.

It would be great so I don't have to go find the plyers sometimes when it can't unscrew the stock plug sometimes with my hands.

Had mine for two summers and no issues. I actually never think about a drain plug anymore. I don’t know if that’s a good thing or not. :)

I had something like versiplug and it failed at the fifth use.

It was this one

Cannot recommend.

Back