• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Want to Buy a Yamaha Center Console 210 FSH Sport

cthierry

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Looking to buy a Yamaha Center Console 210 FSH Sport and can't find anywhere. Any out there?

Elliott

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
You do not say where you are. FWIW, a quick check of Boattrader shows 25 in Florida.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
There are none. I called dealers from FL to WI. I called most of the ones in FL, there weren’t any. I got lucky and found a used 2020 with 7 hours the day it got listed. A friend of mine is waiting for ‘21s to come out. Good luck in your search sir.

BeauSko

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking to buy a Yamaha Center Console 210 FSH Sport and can't find anywhere. Any out there?
I’m in the Charleston, SC area and will say that there are none within a 300 mile radius. A buddy of mine is looking at the FSH 210 Sport as well and I contacted the dealer I bought my AR210 from. He said there is NOTHING and that they receive 10-15 calls a week on Yamahas. He did say, however, that the 2021s should be delivering to dealers in August. I know that’s late in the summer but if you’re really serious about it, act quick bc they will not last!

Good luck!

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
One of the sales guys I spoke to said this was the busiest 3 months they have ever seen.

DStinson

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Try Park Marine in Georgia. They have a few locations and had several in stock when I bought mine a few weeks ago.

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Charleston powersports has one or two coming in next month, a birdie told me, his name is Josh. Good luck!

jrbrssrd

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just went through the same, called every dealer on BT that showed one in stock.......got 3-4 calls back from FL dealers but nothing in stock. Then got a call from a dealer I’d contacted earlier that had a deal fall through; gave the deposit over the phone and picked up two days later. Had to drive 5hrs to the dealer but Miami would have been 16hrs.....

My local-ish Yamaha dealer told me the same about the 21’s coming in August. I’d say just keep checking around and maybe something will pop up before then,

Bargs

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH
Boat Length
Did you sell your Yamaha? Or are you still considering selling.

bmallary

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
There is a 2018 Yamaha 210 Deluxe for sale in San Leon, TX (between Houston and Galveston). It is listed in Facebook Marketplace, of all places.

willyTKE

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
NA
I'm thinking of selling mine. PM me if interested.

wahoowah

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Still looking? Where are you located?

vesder21

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
*bump

I have been looking for a 2019 or 2020 FSH 210 Sport these past few months, but have not found "the one" outside a boat that sold 2 hours before I could get a hold of the seller. My location is Ohio and I'm willing to dive a few hundred miles to pickup for the right configuration/price.

If I cannot locate I'll prob order a new 210 and have been considering the 252, but I prefer the "towability" and size of the 210 so let me know if you have one for sale!

Would love to purchase a boat that already has

- depth/fish finder
- low hours
- overall 8+ condition with not too many dings/dents, gauges damaged, etc.
- blue or seafoam color

other (not a must):

- trolling motor installed
- hardtop
- any [brand] decking
- extended sunshade (aft/bow)

Last edited:

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Sold mine last month, at the time I could not find a single one to comp for pricing. They aren't really out there right now.

willyTKE

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
NA
*bump

I have born looking for a 2019 or 2020 FSH 210 Sport these past few months, but have not found "the one." My location is Ohio and am willing to dive a few hundred miles to pickup.

If I cannot locate one I'll prob order a new 210 and have been considering the 252, but like the "towability" and size of the 210 so let me know if you have one for sale!
Sent you a PM. Mine is a 2018 though

wahoowah

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Sent
*bump

I have born looking for a 2019 or 2020 FSH 210 Sport these past few months, but have not found "the one." My location is Ohio and am willing to dive a few hundred miles to pickup.

If I cannot locate one I'll prob order a new 210 and have been considering the 252, but like the "towability" and size of the 210 so let me know if you have one for sale!
Sent you a message