• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Want to Buy a Yamaha Center Console 210 FSH Sport

Sdrocko

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I just went through the same, called every dealer on BT that showed one in stock.......got 3-4 calls back from FL dealers but nothing in stock. Then got a call from a dealer I’d contacted earlier that had a deal fall through; gave the deposit over the phone and picked up two days later. Had to drive 5hrs to the dealer but Miami would have been 16hrs.....

My local-ish Yamaha dealer told me the same about the 21’s coming in August. I’d say just keep checking around and maybe something will pop up before then,
Is the boat still available

FSUjmm

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Anyone (dealer or private) selling a 2021,2022 Yamaha 210 FSH Sport? I'm in SWFL Cape Coral/Fort Myers. Ive seen a few selling but people are asking too much considering for a few dollars more i can buy new. Im not in a hurry either so Waiting is not a big deal. Looking to possibly put deposit down for upcoming 2023s if I can't find a anything.

Sherwood

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
New Orleans Power Sports had just got one in, when I picked mine up a little over a week ago.

FSUjmm

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
New Orleans Power Sports had just got one in, when I picked mine up a little over a week ago.
Appreciate the heads up. I'll check it out. I'll still be looking out for somewhere a bit closer but may have to take the plunge and drive up.

Sherwood

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Appreciate the heads up. I'll check it out. I'll still be looking out for somewhere a bit closer but may have to take the plunge and drive up.
I drove 3.5 hours each way myself. I couldn't find anything in Florida but a 2020 with 30 hours for the same price.

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I am currently looking to sell, here in Georgia. PM me if interested.

Ulrichj

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I’m also looking at selling my Yamaha FSH 210 sport ! Sad ! Love this boat !!

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have a 2020 FSH sport with go9 simrad, upgraded speakers, head unit, amp, tower pods, onboard battery tender, seadek all over the boat, and only 30 hours on the boat. It’s in like new condition. Trailer and boat cover included. Also have some rafts, vests, and tube I’ll throw in.

mkbcaptain

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I’d be willing to meet you half way. I’m in nc