• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What’s up with your nickname (screen name)??

BeauSko

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was born in Havana Cuba. Fidel Castro was often referred to as El Comandante. My wife and family in general are convinced Im crazy and have a bad temper, which I completely and categorically deny dammit! Anyways....I am the Comandante of my boat. If you don't follow my rules you're over the side. I think that's perfectly reasonable.
U run a tight ship! Now let’s talk business...real Cuban cigars, how can I get em?? Lol, jkjk.

El Comandante

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
U run a tight ship! Now let’s talk business...real Cuban cigars, how can I get em?? Lol, jkjk.

LOL, I smoke cigars but I gave up on the Cubans because the quality has gone way down. The government is strapped for cash so they rush the process and sell them too early. If I bought Cubans today I would leave them in my humidor for at least a year and check em before I started smoking them. There are tons of good Nica's, Honduran, and Dominican cigars.