• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What comes with a new 2020 at delivery?

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Boat is home, finally.

Now I need to figure out what's missing that the previous owner "didn't have" any longer.

If you purchased a new or used 2020 FSH 210, can you review the list below and tell me what I may be missing so I can determine if I should replace.

What I have:
  • One key for each engine. Should there be a spare set?
  • Jet wash raw water hose/nozzle, on boat
  • Locking Console Keys, found them taped inside; Does this also work for the lockable storage under the console seat?
  • All the cushions and back rests
  • Fishing platform inserts for bow
  • Changing curtain
What I don't have
  • Cooler, he kept it, no worries, Yeti or electric cooler will go in it's place
  • Manual, I can get it online
  • 5 Gallon Bucket, who cares, have 10 in the garage
  • Anchor, did one come with the boat, specific to the boat or will any generic fit?
  • Table leg, he says was at home and will mail it to me, hopefully he will, otherwise will need to order
What else am I missing?

Thanks in advance for your help!

Last edited:

Prodock

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Sounds like everything I got with my 2020 210. I’m assuming there is a fire extinguisher. I kept my anchor from my previous boat, so no need to purchase a new one.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I have the trolling motor and mount, along with full battery system and charger. The previous owner put roughly $10k of options on the boat. No fire extinguishers, need to order those.

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I got one regular set an then there were two flat keys in like a little owners manual which is really small.
The table didn’t come with the boat so that leg is a bonus also,
I got a fortress FX7 anchor and just ordered 6 feet of 5/16 stainless chain and two stainless shackles from Amazon. Also 300 feet of anchor rope half inch from Amazon that all fits right in the anchor loCoker you may need to clip a half inch off one side of the rod that goes through the anchor but that’s it.
I believe that the consul key is the same as the under seat key.
This cooler fits and works great A bunch of us have it.BA6FA756-3369-4B20-9EBD-FB9A76055851.jpeg

Dixie Highway

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
The casting platform was an add-on from Jet Boat Pilot, so you'll have to order the table leg from there. 5 gallon bucket did not come with, nor does an anchor. X2 on the Giantex cooler, that's what I have fits under the seat really well. For longer outings/more people I have a large Pelican cooler that gets strapped down behind the leaning post.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
I got one regular set an then there were two flat keys in like a little owners manual which is really small.
The table didn’t come with the boat so that leg is a bonus also,
I got a fortress FX7 anchor and just ordered 6 feet of 5/16 stainless chain and two stainless shackles from Amazon. Also 300 feet of anchor rope half inch from Amazon that all fits right in the anchor loCoker you may need to clip a half inch off one side of the rod that goes through the anchor but that’s it.
I believe that the consul key is the same as the under seat key.
This cooler fits and works great A bunch of us have it.View attachment 126438
What kind of beer did it come with? Looks like Heineken?

Dixemon

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I recieved two sets of engine keys. Pretty sure you need a fire extinguisher, it may be mounted in there somewhere.

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Purchased the following:
  • 2 fire extinguishers
  • Jim Buoy Cushion
  • Life Vests
  • Whistle
  • Standard Horizon HX890
  • Fenders
  • Dock Lines
  • Boat Hook
  • Fortress FX-7 Complete Anchoring System
Dealer where I purchased the boat on consignment is sending me the manual and remote for the trolling motor, they forgot to give them to me. The previous owner claims he's mailing me the table leg, fingers crossed.

Last edited:

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I think I was the first person to buy that casting platform for the front, I leave it in just about all the time or you can talk to jet boat pilot or cycle springs I got a cushion for it from them and that way the girls can just lay down upfront. I only normally remove it if I’m out fishing or bringing a grill home. I ate on it twice maybe.

Floridaman79

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I got two sets of engine keys with mine as well as the locker keys. My key locks both the glove compartment and the console storage. Mine also came with a safety kit that had fire extinguishers, life jackets, flares, whistle. Everything to make it legal here in florida. It also came with an anchor.