• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

What'd you pay for your Scarab?

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Man, that red is gorgeous next to my blue. Do you not have the flip up swim deck lounge seats @Ron and Renee ? I thought those came on all the late 210SE's.

Ron and Renee

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
Man, that red is gorgeous next to my blue. Do you not have the flip up swim deck lounge seats @Ron and Renee ? I thought those came on all the late 210SE's.
Thanks, yes it does. Get this, just got off the phone with Riva racing and for 1100 a piece I can turn the 215s into 260s. It's gonna be sick as boat!

Slugger55

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Digg'in the color and it looks like you have to change your profile...;)

DieselCamel

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
World Cat
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
the boat in this pic doesn't look like a SE. A SE should have pop up cleats. the rear seats don't look quite right? Looks like a single engine S model If you haven't laid eyes on this boat yet i would proceed with caution. Hopefully I'm completely wrong just doesn't look right from this pic. If it is really an SE/430 your getting a hell of a deal at 25K

Ron and Renee

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
the boat in this pic doesn't look like a SE. A SE should have pop up cleats. the rear seats don't look quite right? Looks like a single engine S model If you haven't laid eyes on this boat yet i would proceed with caution. Hopefully I'm completely wrong just doesn't look right from this pic. If it is really an SE/430 your getting a hell of a deal at 25K
I hope your wrong too! They are sending me a copy of the original sales contract before I make the trip. If its not an se then I'll keep looking. Thanks for the heads up.

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You can see the rear seats and cleats on mine -

IMG_20160313_111415.jpg

The flat cushions lift up and then you can pull the lower portion out from underneath them making very comfortable rear lounge seats. Only the 210SE's got these.

DieselCamel

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
World Cat
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I hope your wrong too! They are sending me a copy of the original sales contract before I make the trip. If its not an se then I'll keep looking. Thanks for the heads up.

Just FYI
3 easy ways to tell a 210 SE stainless steel rub rail, cup holders and pop up cleats
Half the boats listed on boat trader are listed as SE's and there not.

DieselCamel

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
World Cat
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I think your right.
thats sucks.

But if thats the boat your set on. I would look for a 2012 210SP if you like orange or any 2012. As with a 2012 you know 100% you'll be getting the metal washers in the supercharger and not the ceramic which have a high failure rate if not replaced in time.

Ron and Renee

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
thats sucks.

But if thats the boat your set on. I would look for a 2012 210SP if you like orange or any 2012. As with a 2012 you know 100% you'll be getting the metal washers in the supercharger and not the ceramic which have a high failure rate if not replaced in time.
Yeah I'm set on that boat. How do you like yours? I'm still going to change the superchargers at 100 hrs to Riva x chargers. They also have a 200 hr rebuild window. So you can get 4 seasons no problem.

DieselCamel

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
World Cat
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Great boat. Loved it. But with that said just sold it to @veedubtek. Wanted something a little bit more ocean worthy.

Ron and Renee

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
OK so I found a new boat definitely a se model same yr and color. The price was a little higher 27,200.00 still not bad, and this boat has 40 hrs on it.5675654_0_311219691600_19.jpg 5675654_0_311219691600_6.jpg 5675654_0_311219691600_1-1.jpg

OperationROL

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
How fast is yours

Huh I was expecting well over 60 closer to 70. I've seen some video of stock boats doing 70
@Ron and Renee , please point me to that video. On green hulk there is a guy that got 73 out of his after investing THOUSANDS of dollars. A vanilla will not break 60. If it does then I may be boat shopping again.