• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Whats your Boats name?

rkluck

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Our boat is named "Slippery When Wet". You can take is several ways but with kids we say it is from the Bon Jovi album we like. :)

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
I have a black AR210, last name Ball. Trying to convince my wife that the boat should be name "BLACK BALLed" or "Balls Out". She likes "Real knotty". I may let her name it if she'll let me name my fishing boat "Balls Deep".:)
Me 2 thinks "BALLS DEEP" is maybe the single best choice for a fishing boat name ever. :winkingthumbsup"
"Let her win" - you may never get this good an alternative ever ! LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Best Wishes .................. Mikey Lulejian - Lake Oconee, GA

Peelz

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Glastron
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
we named our boat "SWEET LEMONADE" from the classic internet video. Ill never get this song outta my head. (slightly dirty, thus probably NWS if speakers are up or others can see your screen)

Story behind the name:

we had rented a boat in the ozarks. and coved it up, kids were swimming. It was serene and beeautiful, then Kept hearing them sing the song. I had it on an old ipod. Apparently, they found it AND the video online, and Turns out.... that was their code for whizzing in the water. LOL

coincidentally, that exact moment was ALSO when I realized I must sell all my atv's immediately and get my own boat. AS WELL AS begin to filter youtube, as I did not know their proficiency at surfing vids lol

came home and bought a boat 2 months later. I actually had two sets of the label printed up, in case we get another boat-which we will soon enough. AND. I measured at the boat show, it will fit on the transom above the swim deck on a yamaha. L-O-L

Attachments

charliebravo

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Last edited:

KyleWade14

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
It's an Eli Young Band song but I thought it fit since it's black and all our friends are jealous. LOL

My last boat was named "Goin' For Broke" which is the name of a song by The Great Divide, a local bacd here in OK. Two of our other friends at the time had boats also and we always said we were going to name them "Broke", "Going Broke", and "Goin For Broke". 090.JPG

davel501

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
"Your Mom" would be the best boat name ever. Just think of the possibilities.

latitudeadjuster

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Finally ordered and installed!

WakeMeUp.jpg

eticket

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
I work with airplanes and my wife is always saying this to me...

image.jpeg

msavold

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just realized I never posted a picture last fall of the boat with name... For those that doubt it happened if they don't see pictures:
Mist.jpg

We thought the slightly panicked look on the crab was an appropriate boat name - Maryland tie in!

shane hric

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
20160424_133005.jpg20160424_161001.jpg

We named our boat the "Indian Princess"! My wife (Pam) is Indian (From India, the dot not the feather), and one day my daughter Olivia (pictured) and I were discussing the Disney Princesses. She wanted to be a princess and I said she could be the Indian Princess from India kinda like Sophia the first and her friends! Well we laughed, she liked it a lot, and when it was time to name the boat, I suggested naming it after her. Her reply was, Daddy we can't name it Olivia too, because I don't know if your talking to me or the boat...ha ha ha! I said, how about after something you like! I like princesses Daddy...well how about we name it the Indian Princess after you then? She loved it...but now says the boat is her friend named Ja'Wallie? Gotta love kids!

bumpy

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
So, I finally convinced my wife that the maintenance cost of our Four Winns had become unsustainable, and that we should look at the 24 foot Yamaha boats. We were on vacation on Winnepesaukee in NH and got a test drive lined up, not for the SX I thought we could afford but a Limited S, because it was in the water. Well, after the test drive we looked at an SX on the trailer, and she said "Its' nice, but........." We got the Limited S, and although we haven't put it on yet, "HER FAULT" is our name.

GoodByeHD

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
April Fools. My wife and I were both born in April, we took delivery on April 1. We kept the purchase a secret except for a couple of close friends. Her birthday is April 1, so when I was asked what I got her for her birthday and I responded "a boat", it was assumed it was an April Fools joke. Only pic I have since the name was applied.

Attachments

Noko

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My boat has no name. I was thinking of calling it what we call it, "The Boat"!. I doubt too many other boats have this name. :) I thought of putting on some port that doesn't exist, like Omaha Nebraska! I think that might get a few heads scratching.

Blazin14

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Crime Pays...Wife is a Criminal defense lawyer for the state......aka Public Defender.
We want our friend to buy a boat and name it "Drug Money" as she is a pharmaceutical rep....two boats tied up with "Crime Pays and Drug Money"....is too funny.
Crime Pays.jpg

AndyD

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
image.jpeg

I work in retail so every Saturday I'm typically working. Sunday's are usually our excursion days but Sun-days still applies to any sunny day we can take it out.