• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Whats your Boats name?

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Changed mine slightly.... :) its now a "3"
Hydrotherapy- Yamaha LX210
Hydrotherapy II - Yamaha SX230 (although the "II" ended up being removed when it got in the way of my swim platform speaker install!)
Hydrotherapy 3 - Yamaha 242X

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
So far I have a few choices that I'm thinking of for my boat:

"It's just $$$" (a play on the B.O.A.T. Meme)
"The Grate Escape" (jet boat intake reference)
"Pleasures all mine"
"Mine mine mine" (Finding Nemo reference)
"Jet Setter"
"Smiles per hour" (because fuel efficiency doesn't matter most with a boat :) )
"Aqua Boogie"
"Pinch Me"
"Spray it don't say it"
"Rollin' with the Tide" (I'm a huge Alabama Crimson Tide fan)

Thoughts?

Last edited:

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow. Lots of great options there. Don't think you can much go wrong with any. Oh, except the last one. War Eagle!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Wow. Lots of great options there. Don't think you can much go wrong with any. Oh, except the last one. War Eagle!
Oh snap! 29 days to go and I can't wai!! Ouch so you have to deal with Texas and Tamu fans where you live? I feel for you heh

tdonoughue

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh, yes. Loads of them. But my son goes there now, so we get out to about one game a season. I pay, so I guess I am a fan.

But really, great set of options there. Guess I like SPH and Pinch Me best (but I also like BNL).

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Oh, yes. Loads of them. But my son goes there now, so we get out to about one game a season. I pay, so I guess I am a fan.

But really, great set of options there. Guess I like SPH and Pinch Me best (but I also like BNL).
What is a BNL?

I'm hoping my daughter grows up a scholar because tuition is so expensive these days :D. I'll support her wherever she goes though...even if its on the Plains. They have a great Engineering program but as someone who does that for a living, I hope she doesn't go down that path lol.

BlackandTan

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
MargarDebBill, pronounced like Margaritaville. My wife's name is Deb, mine Bill, and we love to listen to Buffett on the boat!. Most of the time nobody gets it.

MargariDebBill2.jpg

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Never thought about naming ours. Doubt we ever will. It will forever be known as "the boat". However it as known as "daddy's boat" to my 2 year old son haha.

SeanPC

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Wife let me swap out our honeymoon for a boat (yeah she's a keeper!) but in return wants the boats name to incorporate honeymoon somehow. Naturally
'MoneyMoon' crosses my mind but doubt she'll go for that. Any suggestions are welcome!

MrMoose

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wife let me swap out our honeymoon for a boat (yeah she's a keeper!) but in return wants the boats name to incorporate honeymoon somehow. Naturally
'MoneyMoon' crosses my mind but doubt she'll go for that. Any suggestions are welcome!
You said it..
"She's a keeper"

SeanPC

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@MrMoose - yeah, I like that and think she will too! Will let you know how it goes

SeanPC

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Well it's official....thanks to @MrMoose's suggestion "She's a Keeper" it is. Granted MrMoose has a good ring to it but won't score me any 'husband points' all of which I need for upgrades/mods.. :)

LeeFlan7

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just ordered the decals for the new boat...I chose the boat, so my better half got to choose the name..."Nauti Obsession"