• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Who loves their Scarab boat

Solraider

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Bought new last year, have had our share of QC issues etc with it. Put 41 hours last year, thankfully no major BRP issues. Took first ride of this year last night, so far we love the boat . . . just waiting for the next QC hammer to drop.

wango tango

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Bought new 2017 still running great and top speed 44mpr.
Sad to hear QC issues still!
On the water right now waiting for friends for evening run.

Attachments

Dthiss

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
195 Open ID
Boat Length
Only had it on the water once, and it’s a different animal from what I’m used to. Love it so far.

JusFlyinBy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Season 4, 85 hours later, still good, still happy! *Knocks on Wood*

I just have a plain old black 215HO, no hull graphics or wake tower to catch the eye, yet every time I pull into the marina I'm catching compliments. :)

Markz

Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I recently got a 2016 165 HO and I love it! I've had quite a few PWCs but this is by far already my favorite. Plus my best friend, Beau the greatest yellow lab ever, like it too. (but only in smoooooth water)

wango tango

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
God I love the way the boat lights up! I'm taking mine out for a evening cruise tonight.

JusFlyinBy

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
God I love the way the boat lights up! I'm taking mine out for a evening cruise tonight.
Haha, we plan to do the same, that's what lead me to remember I had these pics to share :)

wango tango

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Dam you now I have to buy more gas😜🤪

flycast209

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
First time posting. I bought my 2015 Scarab 255 HO impulse with 37 hours on it about three weeks ago. I had to drive about ten hours to go pick it up. I love the look and I've only had a chance to put it on the water twice. Both times I got rained out heavy. I found this sight after purchasing my boat and to be honest all the mechanical issues everyone was posting started to scare the crap out of me. I know this site is meant to help each other out and I've already learned quite a bit. I'm glad to know there are some positive Scarab owners. I guess look at it this way...All pretty ladies have some issues but it sure as Hell doesn't keep us running after them. LOL
You will LOVE it!