• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Why aren't you boating? (A place to brag or vent)

fatboyroy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Since my kids are all in college now, I’ve been putting in way more hours on my paramotor than the boat.
tell me that intro by the train is freestyle drone, ill be surprised if thats you in PPG lol

zpaul

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Waiting for delivery. Took only 1 year since I ordered it.
Probably want use it this season. Will start in April 23.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
That Monday/Tuesday forecast may change. I am getting strong reports that the forecast may turn to heavy snow and possibly a blizzard. It's too far out to know for sure.

1666188587037.jpeg
***** A SNOWSTORM/BLIZZARD with even More EXTREME October ARCTIC COLD is Headed our Way!!!!! *****

As mentioned in my last Post, things go Downhill by the End of October! A SNOWSTORM looks almost certain for the Plains/Midwest sometime between Oct 25th to October 29th along with High Winds & Even Colder conditions, all before Halloween. *The Exact Track of this possible BLIZZARD is still not known, so STAY TUNED Here as we get closer for UPDATES! The States that will be affected by this include: IOWA, Nebraska, North & South Dakota, Minnesota. I will have Potential SNOW AMOUNTS, along with the Track posted as we get Closer.

Babin Farms

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That Monday/Tuesday forecast may change. I am getting strong reports that the forecast may turn to heavy snow and possibly a blizzard. It's too far out to know for sure.

View attachment 189937
***** A SNOWSTORM/BLIZZARD with even More EXTREME October ARCTIC COLD is Headed our Way!!!!! *****

As mentioned in my last Post, things go Downhill by the End of October! A SNOWSTORM looks almost certain for the Plains/Midwest sometime between Oct 25th to October 29th along with High Winds & Even Colder conditions, all before Halloween. *The Exact Track of this possible BLIZZARD is still not known, so STAY TUNED Here as we get closer for UPDATES! The States that will be affected by this include: IOWA, Nebraska, North & South Dakota, Minnesota. I will have Potential SNOW AMOUNTS, along with the Track posted as we get Closer.
Keep that up north would ya. Hopefully my forecast is more accurate than yours.
75C651AA-15C5-4EC3-AB64-0A3A9671B9A4.jpeg

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222SE
Boat Length

84rzv500r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Im not boating because its cold and rainy here... anything below 70 is parka weather...
Today
76°/69°
PM Showers
45%
N 16 mph
Wed 19 | Day
76°
45%
N 16 mph
Considerable cloudiness. Occasional rain showers this afternoon. High 76F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph. Chance of rain 50%.
  • Humidity64%
  • UV Index4 of 10
  • Sunrise7:25 am
  • Sunset6:54 pm
Wed 19 | Night
69°
24%
N 13 mph
Considerable cloudiness. Low 69F. Winds N at 10 to 20 mph.

RightStuff

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
As mentioned in my last Post, things go Downhill by the End of October! A SNOWSTORM looks almost certain for the Plains/Midwest sometime between Oct 25th to October 29th along with High Winds & Even Colder conditions, all before Halloween.
'91 Halloween blizzard...never forget! :D

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@biffdotorg Do you have the snowmobiles ready?
Getting there..

I pulled my clutches on the Apex after 13,000 miles and sent them off to Thunder Products for a full service. Glad I did, they had strong “grenade” potential..

Just got it back together with an oil change, and chain case oil change. Last night I put it back on the trailer and pulled the viper for it’s oil and chain case change.

I usually do these in the spring. But warm weather hit fast, and was encouraged to get the boat in the water. So they got washed and put away sooner than usual.

I’m jacked now that that boat and lift are out of the water. Gotta get dock’s pulled Friday/Saturday before the next storm. I love tweener season. Plenty busy. May get a trail ride in as well with the fam.

We just got back from the Black Hills with five couples for the ultimate color run!

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
tell me that intro by the train is freestyle drone, ill be surprised if thats you in PPG lol
Yeah. That train shot and the shot of him passing through my lines were filmed by a professional drone pilot. Here’s another video featuring more of that footage.

fatboyroy

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yeah. That train shot and the shot of him passing through my lines were filmed by a professional drone pilot. Here’s another video featuring more of that footage.
awesome flying, must be lots of fun flying by the beach!

MrBubbaGump

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
At least its cooler this week here in Florida, but I'm not boating because my boat is in the shop for yet again more warranty work. Fiberglass repair, another warped hatch specifically the door to go under the helm. Steering is still off and Port engine sometimes does not turn off when you shut down the boat or pull the safety lanyard.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
We were very fortunate to have some nice weather this weekend.

So the Lake Gypsy got a full power wash, inside and out. Buffed out any new scratches with 3M Marine buffing compound. And the whole thing got a coat of turtle wax. I ran out of daylight, so the buffing was not perfect. And I never got the chance to do my acid wash on the lower hull. It may have to wait till spring.

But when you can see the leaves reflect in the blue, you know it's much better than it was. I may try wet sanding and buffing where the old decals were years ago. That fade is starting to show again with oxidation.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
2022-11-10 07_33_38-NOHRSC Interactive Snow Information and 9 more pages - Profile 1 - Microso...png

What is this glorious map you say? This is what snowmobilers do in November, waiting for trails to open up December 1. We watch where the first snow storms have dumped, so we can figure out how far we have to trailer to find ridable snow!

This all fell last night. And after the next 24 hours, most of North Dakota, Northern Minnesota, and Northern South Dakota should be blue! Some areas could get over a foot of snow.

Woo woo! Bring on sled season!

Quad

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
And ski season, can't wait!
just got my roof box put on for skis/boards. just waiting on the season passes and white stuff to arrive.

84rzv500r

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
was out of the water with the hurricane... will go yachting tomorrow after noon then to Key west for the power boat races...