• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha FSH 190 sport - 20 miles offshore NC - Mahi, Spanish Mackeral Video

Sutter

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Check out my recent fishing video out of Atlantic Beach NC with my Yamaha FSH 190 Sport. Caught limit of Spanish Mackeral, Sharks, and 1 nice Mahi.

Like us on Facebook at REEL Carolina Fishing@twentyfathom

`

Last edited:

j_shoe99

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thanks for sharing. Any chance you have photos of your trolling rigging/outrigger/etc?

I assume you are actually trolling with the rods mounted on the t-top? Do you think the t-top has sufficient strength?

22405463_10155087099578657_4016741995164637634_n.jpg

Sutter

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
You trolling for walleye or salmon? Like the setup. Running Planers or boards? Cant see any in pic. I used to live in the Upper Peninsula of MI before I decided that weather is for the penguins. Caught a lot of both up there.

Up to 300 hours on my 2016. They built this boat like a tank. Its holding up really well. T top is super sturdy compared to some of the junk skiffs I been on. 200 lb buddy on top, two 17' telescopic outriggers and 5 rods while trolling 5 - 7 knots and not even a wiggle out of the T top.

Got lots more fishing videos and pics at REELCarolinaFishing@twentyfathom on fbook. Check it out. King Mackeral are thick right now in NC. Running downriggers we been limiting out pretty quick. #45 is our biggest to date.