• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha Production

Stan M

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
None yet--still waiting on my '21 252SE. I've reviewed Sea Pen, Dock-Blocks, Versadock, Jet Dock, Air Dock, Fab Dock, EZ Dock, Barnacle Barrier, Docky Dock and Sea Pen seems to have it figured out.
Any update...what did you go with?

Stan M

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
@Julian has and uses the air dock. I looked at that option heavily but hated the idea of having to pull it each season and looking for holes/patching it. - but looked simple and very cost effective versus your other options. I was able to find a used jet dock set up for my boat already and paid $6K used for it - cost for new from jet dock was over $20K. If you can find a used jet dock I highly recommend - love it. Easy to drive up and launch - no scratches on the hull and rides up and down with the water levels - also no need to pull it in the winter - it stays in the water year round.

Also, the huge storm this past weekend up at the Lake had me nervous - had 12-15 foot waves out in Lake Erie - and the water literally submerged our break-wall... the jet dock rode the storm beautifully - boat was safe and secure the entire time. This was a once in 40 years type storm on LE but it was nice to see it perform that way - their were several boats up at Put in Bay that were heavily damaged and 1 mega yacht sunk from hitting the docks during the storm.

View attachment 152103
Hey Lakeside, still love the jetdock? How does it connect to Dock or pilings?

Stan M

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Looks like the G20 won’t work for my AR250. They’re saying the X24 will work and that one person can push it off. Of course it’s $11k and still kind of a gamble but I might roll the dice and order it. The AirDock with the frame came in at $6k so I’m not sure which route to go. The wavearmor can stay in the water all winter where the I’d have to pull the AirDock and put it back in every season.
If one person can push the boat out/off I'd buy this one...please let me know if you get the chance to try it out...I have my doubts as that's a heavy boat!