• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Yamaha Production

AVMogul

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So I just got the cancellation call from my Yamaha dealer this morning. My dealer had 13 boats on order and all got cancelled, I placed my order for Yamaha 2021 AR 190 back in Nov of 2020. So now I directed my deposit for a 2022 which I hear now Yamaha will start to build sometime in July 2021. Just a heads up everyone.

drewp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
My dealer just called to say that my boat has disappeared from the system--he's thinking it will come back as cancelled.

cdmusic68

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My 2021 AR190 just got cancelled. We’re “priority” for 2022s and they’ll let us know in August the pricing/model info for the 2022s. So bummed out.

NewGuy

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
My 2021 AR190 just got cancelled. We’re “priority” for 2022s and they’ll let us know in August the pricing/model info for the 2022s. So bummed out.
That sucks! I’m not believing until I see it.

AVMogul

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
My dealer just called to say that my boat has disappeared from the system--he's thinking it will come back as cancelled.
I see you in NJ what dealer did you place your order from. I'm in NJ as well. Want to see if we went to the same dealer.

drewp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
I see you in NJ what dealer did you place your order from. I'm in NJ as well. Want to see if we went to the same dealer.
Pier 47

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Pier 47 is where i got my boat. I really liked them

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Deposit 1st week of aug and took delivery oct 3rd. This was the one 27 they were allowed to order for stock when the 2021’s were released so when i put my deposit down i was told the boat was already built and was just waiting on the windshield and a few other components.

I thought they were great to work with. I have nothing but good things to say about them.

drewp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
Deposit 1st week of aug and took delivery oct 3rd. This was the one 27 they were allowed to order for stock when the 2021’s were released so when i put my deposit down i was told the boat was already built and was just waiting on the windshield and a few other components.

I thought they were great to work with. I have nothing but good things to say about them.
Agreed. They are very nice to work with.

jgrushack

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I looked into them but they wanted

I looked into them but they wanted something like $22,000. My max budget is around $10,000. What type of dock to you have?
bought a fabdock at the end of April, total cost was around $11,000. Was told it would be 4-5 weeks so scheduled my boat delivery for mid june. The dock shipped from Australia and hit customs June 7th, cleared customs june 26th. Delivery has not happened yet and the installer has been mostly non-communicative. Told me it would ship 2 weeks ago and then said he would deliver it last week and never showed up. Emailed the CEO in australia today and they are OOO until July 27th...

Will update when I recieve it but so far I am beyond dissapointed and spending $$$ getting my boat hull cleaned.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
How did you get it back in the water? Was there a winch or did it roll?
It’s not my boat so can’t say. I talked to a rep at wave armor and they’re suppose to be remaking the G20 that’s suppose to work with my boat. Hoping it comes out before summer. Should be around $6k

Southernerd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
It’s not my boat so can’t say. I talked to a rep at wave armor and they’re suppose to be remaking the G20 that’s suppose to work with my boat. Hoping it comes out before summer. Should be around $6k
That's what the guy I talked to said but I can't find any information about it.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's what the guy I talked to said but I can't find any information about it.
I live near where they’re made and talked to the rep last fall and the plan was I was going to take my boat to their lake and test it out. Then the guy would see what the best setup for it is. I was going to try and call him next week. Hopefully he’s still up for testing it out.

Southernerd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I live near where they’re made and talked to the rep last fall and the plan was I was going to take my boat to their lake and test it out. Then the guy would see what the best setup for it is. I was going to try and call him next week. Hopefully he’s still up for testing it out.
Let me know if you don't mind. If these are improved for out boats, I'm probably buying.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Let me know if you don't mind. If these are improved for out boats, I'm probably buying.
Looks like the G20 won’t work for my AR250. They’re saying the X24 will work and that one person can push it off. Of course it’s $11k and still kind of a gamble but I might roll the dice and order it. The AirDock with the frame came in at $6k so I’m not sure which route to go. The wavearmor can stay in the water all winter where the I’d have to pull the AirDock and put it back in every season.

Southernerd

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like the G20 won’t work for my AR250. They’re saying the X24 will work and that one person can push it off. Of course it’s $11k and still kind of a gamble but I might roll the dice and order it. The AirDock with the frame came in at $6k so I’m not sure which route to go. The wavearmor can stay in the water all winter where the I’d have to pull the AirDock and put it back in every season.
I was told that they are out of g20 anyways. They tried to upgrade me to an X24 but its hard to eat the difference when its more than I need. I'd just like to find a solution thats available at this point. I can have a fixed dock built but the dock builder was supposed to be over in January to locate piling placements and I doubt I'll be hearing from them any time soon... Honestly, you'd think with as many boats as there are, there would be better solutions and options that we have now.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was told that they are out of g20 anyways. They tried to upgrade me to an X24 but its hard to eat the difference when its more than I need. I'd just like to find a solution thats available at this point. I can have a fixed dock built but the dock builder was supposed to be over in January to locate piling placements and I doubt I'll be hearing from them any time soon... Honestly, you'd think with as many boats as there are, there would be better solutions and options that we have now.
I called around to several different places. My shore is kind of shallow so these are kind of my only options. Most everything else I got a quote from was around $20k. I just don’t know how hard it is to push the boat off the Wave Armor port and it’s a lot of money to test it out. My only other option is the AirDock which was $6k. Not sure what I’ll do.