• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Yamapalooza 2014!!!

well I'm going to Yamapalooza, I still need to register. I know @jcyamaharider you registered for me but I want to get Becky a shirt. this will be the first time and I'm looking forward to it

I just got done registering for the event. My buddy is down at Lake of the Ozarks now and he said there's a new restaurants call beavers and its at the dam. He told me the food was really good and he said there's tons of boat slips. if I have time I wouldn't mind trying it out

Last edited:
well I'm going to Yamapalooza, I still need to register. I know @jcyamaharider you registered for me but I want to get Becky a shirt. this will be the first time and I'm looking forward to it

I just got done registering for the event. My buddy is down at Lake of the Ozarks now and he said there's a new restaurants call beavers and its at the dam. He told me the food was really good and he said there's tons of boat slips. if I have time I wouldn't mind trying it out

Heck yeah!!! Going to be a blast. Is Becky going as well?

Matt and Mark, I knew you guys couldn't stay away! Gonna be a fun time!

as it gets closer I will need to find out where I can meet you all since I'm coming down Saturday morning

Know it is still a week away. Anyone have an idea when they will be arriving Friday? I am off that day, so may be on the lake early.

Looks like we will have 2 extra people on the boat....babysitter fell through so the kids are coming down. I guess I will have to control myself a little better this year. o_O

Know it is still a week away. Anyone have an idea when they will be arriving Friday? I am off that day, so may be on the lake early.
Nice !!! We will be a getting there around 6 Friday night !!! I'm looking forward to it it's going to be a blast !!!!!

Looks like we will have 2 extra people on the boat....babysitter fell through so the kids are coming down. I guess I will have to control myself a little better this year. o_O
No you don't !!! They seen dad have fun !!!! But not Mopar friends party fun !!! That hurt the next day !!!

Man wish I could get there early :( but it's ok still going to be a good time !!!!

Reactions: 007
When has kids ever stopped us from having fun ! ;) I think Jerry is taking off 4 hours early so we might be up there by 3 maybe @Boat Crazy !

Since my younger brother ( younger than me) (LOL) will be here, want to get his signature on the board and introduce him to wake surfing. Maybe see you all on the water.

We will definitely be up for some watersports....can't wait!!

Plans are a brewing and the days are counting down!! Going to be a blast and I cant wait to see everyone on the water again. Excited to see the new toy also @007

Back