• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2023 252S Mooring Cover

ibwilder

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Does anyone know if Yamaha makes a mooring cover for this boat? My dealer says that the only thing available are a cockpit and bow cover. I have seen several listings for this: Yamaha New OEM Premium Mooring Cover- 25 FT, MAR-255XD-MC-21, MAR-25SXE-MC-21. This doesn't seem to be for the 252S and is for 2021 models.

I am waitng for a cover for my lift but that can't be done before August and I want to cover the boat until then.

If anyone has a solution I would appreciate it.

Thanks

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Does anyone know if Yamaha makes a mooring cover for this boat? My dealer says that the only thing available are a cockpit and bow cover. I have seen several listings for this: Yamaha New OEM Premium Mooring Cover- 25 FT, MAR-255XD-MC-21, MAR-25SXE-MC-21. This doesn't seem to be for the 252S and is for 2021 models.

I am waitng for a cover for my lift but that can't be done before August and I want to cover the boat until then.

If anyone has a solution I would appreciate it.

Thanks
Not as sexy as the oem mooring cover, check out Empire covers. I checked and there is not a model specific cover for your year but there is this one that would probably work. https://www.empirecovers.com/details/499-triton-boat-cover/btht-8

Their mooring covers have a draw string as opposed to the bungee cord on their other covers. You might give them a call and see if they can help you out with a mooring cover and anti pooling pole.

D3nN1s

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I have a 2023 255 XD Mooring cover for sale, I got 1 season out of it before the boat was totaled... I am located in NJ. If your interested PM me and we can work out the details.

ibwilder

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
FSH 210 Sport and D3nN1s, Thanks for your replies.

Sorry to take so long to get back to you. I was waiting on a dealer to tell me what model number cover would fit my 252S.

I ended up ordering a new cover (MAR-25SXE-MC-21) from Leaders RPM. They said this will fit. I haven't heard a lot of good things about Yamaha covers so I guess I will have to wait and see.

Thanks again for your replies,