• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Newest member of the family…2023 255 FSH Sport E

BeauSko

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Here she is! Picked ‘er up and brought her home yesterday. Weighed 6025 lbs 0 ounces, 24’6” long…mom and baby are both healthy and doing great!

It was bittersweet letting the AR210 go…lots of great memories. Looking forward to the new ones to come!!

Attachments

Scottintexas

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
that's a good looking boat ! be sure to share some of your fishing pictures with us,

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thank you 👊🏼. Will def post some pics. Going to take ‘er out tomorrow to break ‘er in.
Good luck with the break in cruise today!

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

2kwik4u

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@BeauSko

Not gonna Lie.......I'm super jealous! Both the boat and the location. Wife loves that color teal on boats, I suspect that's about the only way I'm going to convince her to let me buy an FSH over an AR. I don't fish, I just like the center console looks and utility.

Enjoy, location and boat look great!

BeauSko

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hahaha thx man!! Ya, it’s hard to beat the waters here. Every time I go out I’m just in awe. I started boating in Charleston, SC…the Atlantic has nothing on the gulf.

I feel ya on the center consoles…truly the best of boat worlds. We absolutely loved our AR210 but not the best for fishing.

Are you looking to upgrade?