• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

FSH 210 Hardtop Replacement for Canvas

Radman7734

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I know there has been talk in the past but is anyone manufacturing a reasonably priced fiberglass hardtop replacement for the canvas that wears on the FSH Sport line of boats. The canvas on my 2019 FSH210 Sport hasn't ripped but the water pooling in the center has allowed mold to grow. I found the Yamaha replacement canvas ( part# F2D-U3131-60-00 ) online for approximately 400 dollars but don't see any hardtop kits. I have cleaned it but the water issue drives me crazy. I have the sport model so I just want a replacement bolt on top not the 3600 dollar kit I have seen mentioned. I'm new to boating but think a simpler under the 1000 dollar range fiberglass replacement would be more reasonable.....

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Boat= Break out another thousand.
you could probably get another canvas top made out of Sunbrella for about 1000 bucks. I do not for see somebody taking the top off making mold for fiberglass taking time figuring out how many were going to sell producing a prototype trying it out making the corrections making a few more Proto types correcting them all. Making a correct mold paying their insurance and overhead and start making hard tops for sale marketing them and selling them and shipping them for $1000 and there’s a run on sentence done by talk to text on my iPad.

Dumbassbass

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Port Clinton, Ohio - Western Basin Lake Erie
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We're all in the same boat (no pun intended). At this point we'd be lucky enough if Will and the folks over @JetBoatPilot would do some sort of Group Buy on them. I know there's allot of interest but just not enough willing to break the bank. 🤞

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
We're all in the same boat (no pun intended). At this point we'd be lucky enough if Will and the folks over @JetBoatPilot would do some sort of Group Buy on them. I know there's allot of interest but just not enough willing to break the bank. 🤞
Now that will be a group buy I’d jump on!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I bet we could get a dozen or so at theright price.
Logistics is the problem. These things just don't ship well. They're too big. Freight carriers have damaged well over 50% of the ones we've sold. We stopped selling them because of this.

Floridaman79

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
Mine came with a hard top from Cycle Springs in Clearwater, FL. Its plastic though, not fiberglass. Would be worth giving them a call if you are serious about it.
20210523_092254.jpg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

SmokinWV

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Mine came with a hard top from Cycle Springs in Clearwater, FL. Its plastic though, not fiberglass. Would be worth giving them a call if you are serious about it.
View attachment 159077
I bought my boar from Cycle Springs. 2020 FSH 210 Sport. They Peggy never mentioned there being an option for a different top. If I may ask. How much did that set you back?

Floridaman79

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Deluxe
Boat Length
I bought my boar from Cycle Springs. 2020 FSH 210 Sport. They Peggy never mentioned there being an option for a different top. If I may ask. How much did that set you back?
I bought the deluxe with the aftermarket hardtop and casting platform for real close to the price of the sport

Liveto99

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
They put mine on I believe it was $3,995 for the top. Plus installation. they put radar and trim tabs and lights on my boat it was over 10k

Pipdog05

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Logistics is the problem. These things just don't ship well. They're too big. Freight carriers have damaged well over 50% of the ones we've sold. We stopped selling them because of this.
What are some options for purchasing one if y’all aren’t selling them anymore? Do you have a contact we can use?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
What are some options for purchasing one if y’all aren’t selling them anymore? Do you have a contact we can use?
Yes if you want to order one we can sell you one but you'd have to travel to Clearwater Florida and pick it up there or have Cycle Springs install it for you while you're there.

Pipdog05

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yes if you want to order one we can sell you one but you'd have to travel to Clearwater Florida and pick it up there or have Cycle Springs install it for you while you're there.
That’s certainly an option - always up for a Florida trip! Thanks!!!