• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

To boat or not to boat?

To boat or not to boat?

• Save it for warmer days. Don’t crack an old block.

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Boat. Heat it up good by running it before bed and leave it in the warmer water.

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Boat… but wait to get it until the chill passes.

Votes: 2 28.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
So…spring break camping at the lake and winter isn’t giving up. The next couple nights dip into the high 20s. Days still warm up nicely especially on Thursday. With the risk of water freezing and causing damage, should we bring the boat or keep it snug at home in the garage.”?
74497844-2D4F-4CC7-BFF5-B6315B5B3B0A.jpeg

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
What @TimW451 said

Just be sure to blow the excess water out of the water locks wit a few blips of the throttle after pulling the boat out. And you have an on board fresh water shower make sure the tank is empty and the wand and hose are empty.

I‘ve been in fishing tournaments with my boat and the daytime highs were less than what the overnight temps you are going to see were. The overnight lows were in the single digits and I had no issues.

Just read your poll question, are you leaving the boat in the water? If so there won’t be any issues.

Seadeals

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Thanks all. I’ll have to anchor it out and winds are a bit brisk so snuck under the cover and ran each on the trailer to blow out any lingering water. Forecast low of 31 now but only gets there between 7-8am then back up.