• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

#1 on Bucket List...Lake Powell

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Congrats on finally making it up there, especially after last year's attempt.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Thanks @Ronnie we have a return trip but all I had happen on this one was noodle slippage and rubbed a hole in the cover over the windshield bumper...and it was reinforced and patched by material works by 5pm!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
So y'all might have read about my annoyance with Fusion, not getting my stereo HU back to me before I left...they were to send it to the wahweap campgrounds to be here when I arrived. It wasn't. But a brand new...
image.jpeg
Was!!!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I hooked all leads and amps power up but don't think I am getting amp power, any ideas?

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Are you sure your amp lead is attached to the hu's remote/antennae lead? That is, is the amp turning on not just getting power?

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
Well, all wiring aligns. The two connectors contain identical colored wiring to the Yamaha connections and amps. I may be missing something but we have music. You won't believe the advances the 750 has over the 700. No more sleeves to hold different phones/players. All fit and just have connectors. No more external blue tooth, it just pairs. Nice HU! I will have to look more and get back to you. Just not loud enough enough. And I have 1100W!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
I just want to say that a hopefully informative thread in my bucket list journey was derailed last year, no need to recap that. I just can't tell you what a night and day difference this trip was. Two days, 1051 miles, door to door, and without a hitch. I want to thank all of you for your support, and shoulders. And thanks for your continued support of Jetboaters.net! We're all in it together!

It's early...but why wouldn't Page be a great retirement community? It has much to offer!

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I just want to say that a hopefully informative thread in my bucket list journey was derailed last year, no need to recap that. I just can't tell you what a night and day difference this trip was. Two days, 1051 miles, door to door, and without a hitch. I want to thank all of you for your support, and shoulders. And thanks for your continued support of Jetboaters.net! We're all in it together!

It's early...but why wouldn't Page be a great retirement community? It has much to offer!
We have thought of retiring in Page as well, enjoy Mel!!!

GTBRMC

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Happy to hear you made it, Mel. Enjoy Powell. Looking forward to pix.

itsdgm

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That's awesome Mel. Glad to see that you made it safe. Enjoy your stay, you've earned it!!!

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Great pics, now get that boat in the water!!!

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
LOL, wife was sleeping still. This place is massive. The boat ramps are about 8 lanes across or more. The distance from the ramp at the water to the parking lot is a climb if about 200' and almost a 1/4 mile. So I need a hand. I'm going to forego launching with the coach. They have a launch service. So will get my marina slip registered and then get them to launch me. We are going to explore wahweap bay and over to the dam and the souther parts of antelope canyon to antelope point marina today as well as the entrance to the castle rock cut.

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
LOL, wife was sleeping still. This place is massive. The boat ramps are about 8 lanes across or more. The distance from the ramp at the water to the parking lot is a climb if about 200' and almost a 1/4 mile. So I need a hand. I'm going to forego launching with the coach. They have a launch service. So will get my marina slip registered and then get them to launch me. We are going to explore wahweap bay and over to the dam and the souther parts of antelope canyon to antelope point marina today as well as the entrance to the castle rock cut.
And you guys think things in Texas are bigger Lol. The launch ramps are massive and a helluva climb, we launched and retrieved everyday when we up there a couple weeks ago. I would use the launch service as well, I would hate to back that big rig and boat down the ramp. Sounds like a great first day on Powell plan, watch out for submerged rocks on the lake, not all are marked with buoys, you will see a lighter shade in the water as you are boating, mainly further up lake is the ones you have to watch out for.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Beautiful @txav8r
Keep the pictures coming.

txav8r

Jetboaters Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
NA
The blue yonder is wet!
image.jpeg

And so is Chester!
image.jpeg

AZDANSX230HO

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats!!! Enjoy that beautiful water!!! Now you have to go to Fiesta Mexicana for dinner afterwards, great food and margaritas.

buckbuck

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Chester is getting a little gray.