• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Completed 2016 SeaDek Group Buy

Rod5

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I'm also in for a cockpit kit, and few additional mats. Just emailed Will...

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
The reason we give this and similar group buys a banner is so you guys can get the maximum discount. I am confident that more than 30 orders will be placed.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Looks like we just passed 20 units. We need 10 more to get to the maximum!! Go Go Go!!

MattFX4

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Excited! 30% is significant savings when talking about $500-$700. Get on it guys!

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Hey Guys, I have been out of the shop alot lately. If you have a specific question please email to me at will@jetboatpilot.com. I can get to your question easily while I'm not monitoring the forum. There are tons of questions from several users and I don't want to miss anybody.

Fpdr1113

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I am in for cockpit plus swim platform

Bruce

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 1*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I think the snap down versions would be the ultimate with seadek. Yamaha has put these in some of the 2017. It is a nice feature to be able to remove the seadek & store for a much longer life. Plus you still have the options of 2 floorings on board for fishing. Not having to remove the snaps & filling in holes with 5200 makes for a much better setup.
The huge downside is that you need to remove it to let it dry and clean out debris which is the same problem we have with carpet.

With glued down SeaDek you just hose it off and go. Fish blood and guts hose right off of it. That is why it is used on so many fishing boats.

But if it snaps down all kinds of nasty stuff will get caught underneath.

DrGamecock

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Is it the end of the month yet? I'm ready for my SeaDek!

SCSTWG

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I am picking up a few more misc. pieces after buying most of what I needed in the group buy last year. Will and team are as good as it gets and he is a major asset to this forum. You won't find a better deal or better service. E-mail sent.

Vito Aiello

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This is a great opportunity for us to get our hands & feet on some SeaDek. I like the faux teak storm gray over black. Cockpit, swim platform & the top of the bow for jumping off. Email sent! Thanks Will & jetboatpilot.com

Vito Aiello

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The huge downside is that you need to remove it to let it dry and clean out debris which is the same problem we have with carpet.

With glued down SeaDek you just hose it off and go. Fish blood and guts hose right off of it. That is why it is used on so many fishing boats.

You

Yeah your right Bruce. I changed my mind & am getting some seadek

bthessel

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I just emailed Will. cockpit, swimdeck, anchor locker, and the engine step over mats for me.

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Can I edit my order or do I need to make a separate new one? I'm thinking about adding a bow kit.

jameskeller76

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Can I edit my order or do I need to make a separate new one? I'm thinking about adding a bow kit.
I'm sure you can add some pieces when Will contacts us at the end of the month. I'm thinking about adding a couple more pieces as well.

SAGERFLY

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Email sent. Ordered the swim platform through the website and am waiting for the end of the group buy for the engine cover steps. I'm excited!

Sarconen10

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Email sent. It looks like we're getting pretty close to the 30% discount!!

Bryan L

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm really excited about this buy. I wanted to scrap the carpet earlier this year and replace with the SeaDek. I have a 5 month old black lab and between her, wet kids and gear, the carpet was not going to last long. I love how the water just channels right off the SeaDek. I can't imagine being back east in more humid conditions, because the carpet out here still needs a day or two to dry.

jawsf16

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Official email sent for a cockpit kit. Love my swim deck kit and now I am slipping the boat on a lift so the cockpit needs the SeaDek too. Planning on the full 30% based on email traffic so far!

haknslash

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Moomba
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Nice guys! We're getting closer!!!

Emmett

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Sent e-mail for cockpit set plus extras! I think I'm the 30th customer to put us over the top, I should get an extra 20% off!!

haha.. I was going to order anyways, I'm tired of snapping in the carpets!! This was a great timing for me!!