• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Completed 2016 SeaDek Group Buy

Pbirbeck

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Curious where I can find good video of how to prep the boat floor for the Seadeck and any pearls for installation?

96Pirate

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I was cleaning the boat tonight and took the carpet out. The carpet is clean, but the back of the carpet feels nasty (clean or not) I don't like it.

I have sent my email to order my SeaDek as of an hour ago! I can't wait to get it installed.

Last minute double-check
I have a 2016 SX190 with blue/white hull and orange highlight.

I am going with brushed grey, but faux teak or not is the question...... help me decide.
Most guys seem to go with the faux teak. I chose to go with the brushed with border. The faux teak was just a little too busy for me and my wife. For what it's worth.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Pbirbeck here is a good install video from SeaDek.

gpp7824

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I'm in for a full set! (cockpit/swimdeck/bow)
(2016 AR190)

Nick Hughes

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
With the minimum units now hit, does the 30% discount extend to those just wanting to buy the engine bay and/or engine step overs?

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
@Nick Hughes we had not thought about that during our initial offering.

We will allow it this year. All optionals will qualify for the 30% discount whether you buy a cockpit kit or swim platform kit or not.

Nick Hughes

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@Nick Hughes we had not thought about that during our initial offering.

We will allow it this year. All optionals will qualify for the 30% discount whether you buy a cockpit kit or swim platform kit or not.
Awesome, going to take a long look at the carpet this weekend and decide if we do it all now or wait a year for the carpet to REALLY stink.

jameskeller76

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Question. Is it necessary to fill in the screw holes that are going to be covered up by the SeaDek? I can't think of a reason why I would need to.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Not really but many do fill them anyway.

Sarconen10

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot Any idea when these will start shipping out for those of us that have ordered and paid for their kit. Your website says you have 100 in stock so im just curious if you have a date on when they will ship. I am very excited to install the Seadek so i can use the boat a few more times with it installed before the end of the year.

JetBoatPilot

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
The website does not give us the option to list built to order, but we have enough material on hand to build more than 100. The 100 number is used as a default number when we don't have a way to list build to order. We're beginning to cut kits now and will try to prioritize when we can. Please call my office at 850-867-1410 and ask to be put on a priority list if you're needing it sooner than later.

njmr2fan

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
With less and less members needing Seadek because of the past few years of group buys offered by @JetBoatPilot, You guys may not see another 30% discount next year. Seadek beats carpet hands down! I couldn't recommend anymore, its a fantastic addition. jump in while its cheap!

Angelo

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
How do I get pricing to get in on this order?

Mainah

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot saw this thread https://jetboaters.net/threads/umbrella-anchor-shade-ii-by-taylor-made.11385/#post-196569. Great photos of what looks like a custom job you did around the engine hatch hinges and down the sloping sides. Is this something that you plan on making available as an add on? Also love the new rear deck kits with the super thick Seadek pads. If I did not already have seat pads I would go that over what came on the LS from the factory.

Quick idea for those new small seat back pads on the lower deck you designed ... Boat Name carved into them as an option. I had my stock ones embroidered with the boat name but my guess is that it could be relatively easy to add that custom flair to the Seadek with just just a little extra programming time? Perhaps even fully cut out boat names in any thickness of Seadek would be pretty cool.

CQQL

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thank you, Just ordered mine today.

gpp7824

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Quick idea for those new small seat back pads on the lower deck you designed ... Boat Name carved into them as an option. I had my stock ones embroidered with the boat name but my guess is that it could be relatively easy to add that custom flair to the Seadek with just just a little extra programming time? Perhaps even fully cut out boat names in any thickness of Seadek would be pretty cool.[/USER]
@JetBoatPilot How about using the same extra thick SeaDek from those back pads on the bow of the 19's for a similar seat back cushion?

Bryan L

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
@JetBoatPilot saw this thread https://jetboaters.net/threads/umbrella-anchor-shade-ii-by-taylor-made.11385/#post-196569. Great photos of what looks like a custom job you did around the engine hatch hinges and down the sloping sides. Is this something that you plan on making available as an add on?
Mainah, if you were to go to jetboatpilot.com they have a diagram for these as an option. I was able to order them. I believe that product number 7x is incorrect and should be 6x? per the woman on the phone. The link above should take you to the correct page. I am looking forward to adding these.

chess

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Will....

What do you suggest for a 05 sx230 ? Color wise ?

Easiest and fastest way to pay is ?

Is the discount taken off at the end or after I'm not sure.

Thanks