• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year

Boat Stuff 2017 AR 240 parts for sale

Drift Away

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
@Drift Away , I won’t need the cover and am not using it now. Once the engines and ecms are removed I will be looking or dispose of the hull. Let me know if you are interested in the cover and I will send you some pics. It’s a little beat up but I’m good condition. I think it’s the deluxe version since it has zippered cleat and ratchet pockets.
Is it for the AR240? Got a price in mind? A friend ripped his.

John Mcpartland

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is it for the AR240? Got a price in mind? A friend ripped his.
it will work but I had to cut it to make it fit. I removed the AR 240 tower and put on a 212X tower so I had to cut around the tower. the 212x base is wider

Tjsoto

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Does anyone need any parts from a 2017 AR240?
Mine was totalled and the insurance Co doesn't want the boat back. I have quite a bit of aftermarket parts also. Ride steady, push button start, ballast pumps, bags, switches and cabling with connectors. jl 6.5in speakers (6) 10in free air sub, jl 8ch marine amp, alpine 5 ch amp, wetsounds speaker bar, samson custom mirror arm and mirror, samson surf and wakeboard swivel racks. I'm just starting to take everything out and I'll get pictures.
2 twin blade impellers from impros and stainless steel housings. wake wedge, full cobra steering
How can I get in touch with you?

h2oskierfl95

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Mine was totalled and the insurance Co doesn't want the boat back. I have quite a bit of aftermarket parts also. Ride steady, push button start, ballast pumps, bags, switches and cabling with connectors. jl 6.5in speakers (6) 10in free air sub, jl 8ch marine amp, alpine 5 ch amp, wetsounds speaker bar, samson custom mirror arm and mirror, samson surf and wakeboard swivel racks. I'm just starting to take everything out and I'll get pictures.
2 twin blade impellers from impros and stainless steel housings. wake wedge, full cobra steering
Is the connext screen available?

jmargo

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Might want to close this thread since the boat was sold.

Ronnie

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I purchased the trailer, everything in the engine compartment and the hull from @John Mcpartland in November.

i plan to sell everything I don’t use (which is everything but the engines, ecms, drivers side windshield and one captains chair. However, I am not likely to sell/ship anything until I get my boat up and running, probably by early Feb. ‘24. If anyone is interested in any parts, please start a convo with me.

Last edited:

ks9mm

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
wakebooster still avaiable?

Juan Mejia

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited E-Series
Boat Length
Im interrested on the tower

TropicStar

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Is your Connext screen available?

Mando

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looking for the glove box door.