• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Please read the Classified Ads Posting Rules before Posting something for Sale!

Boats MUST LIST A LOCATION (State)IN THE TITLE (Seems people can't read lately)-along with Make/Model/Year
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Boat 2018 210 FSH Sport for sale - White Bear Lake, MN

WBeads

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Selling our 210 FSH sport. I will post pics and more details when I have it out of the water this weekend. Approximately 130 total hours. Has complete SeaDek installed and have complete replacement SeaDek for the floor as some panels have become loose and have been removed.
Additional options installed at dealer:
Thrust Vectors
Lateral Thrusters
Keel Guard
Bow filler and pad
Console organizer
Blue Interior Accessory Lights
Blue Underwater Lights
White Accessory lights in T-Top
Bow and Stern Dock Lights
36 Volt Minnkota Saltwater trolling Motor
On-Board Battery Charger

Boat is in great shape. a few dings and nicks from dock, but overall in very good condition. Always winterized at dealer and stored indoor during the winter.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Asking $56,500 OBO

Ping me on here or shoot me a text: 651-216-9613

Thanks!

Mike

Attachments

• 20180522_185433 - Copy.jpg
    20180522_185433 - Copy.jpg
    2.9 MB · Views: 32
  • 20180525_170957 - Copy.jpg
    20180525_170957 - Copy.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 33
  • 20180525_171017 - Copy.jpg
    20180525_171017 - Copy.jpg
    108.1 KB · Views: 32
  • 20180525_171156.jpg
    20180525_171156.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 33
  • 1548253012628_boat.jpg
    1548253012628_boat.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 28
Hello,
Did you sell your boat?

Selling our 210 FSH sport. I will post pics and more details when I have it out of the water this weekend. Approximately 130 total hours. Has complete SeaDek installed and have complete replacement SeaDek for the floor as some panels have become loose and have been removed.
Additional options installed at dealer:
Thrust Vectors
Lateral Thrusters
Keel Guard
Bow filler and pad
Console organizer
Blue Interior Accessory Lights
Blue Underwater Lights
White Accessory lights in T-Top
Bow and Stern Dock Lights
36 Volt Minnkota Saltwater trolling Motor
On-Board Battery Charger

Boat is in great shape. a few dings and nicks from dock, but overall in very good condition. Always winterized at dealer and stored indoor during the winter.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Asking $56,500 OBO

Ping me on here or shoot me a text: 651-216-9613

Thanks!

Mike

Looks like a really nice boat !

You might want to list what Humminbird unit you have installed in the dash in your aftermarket accessories. Also a few more pics that show the docking lights and the other accessories listed.

Back