• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Jetboaters.net Fantasy Football AKA The League II

Murf'n'surf

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
If we have a couple slots open .... post a thread in off topic with a link to here.

I’m sure there’s guys who would jump on this if they knew.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If we have a couple slots open .... post a thread in off topic with a link to here.

I’m sure there’s guys who would jump on this if they knew.
We have 10 registered I will wait till Thursday morning and if the last two slots don't go I will move it to a 10 team league and close it down. I have the draft order currently set at random it will set the order 30 minutes before the draft on Thursday night. I have the playoffs set as a 4 team playoff with each game lasting two weeks. The top 4 teams will be in the championship play off and there is a consolation playoff for teams 5-8. Below is who I have registered and the member name. @topdawg235 did you register I don't see you on the team list unless I have the Seabirds marked wrong.

1. @robert843 Ball Busters
2. @Whisky Whisky
3. @Murf'n'surf Murfs Maulers
4. @GiddYupJoe Giddy Up (defending champ)
5. @CraigAR Last Manning Standing
6. @seanmclean Seabirds
7. @veedubtek Your Momma's new boy friend
8. @Volffas Victorious Volffas
9. @Scuba_ref Scuba_Ref (2 time champ 2015 & 2016)
10. @Sandbar29910 People of Walmart
11. @topdawg235 Theprophecy

Last edited:

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh you'll have a draft order when @robert843 wants you to have a draft order - 30 mins before draft starts!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Do we have a draft order yet?
The draft order is set on random and it says it will set it 30 minutes prior to the draft. I tried to see if I could adjust that as I agree it would be nice to know my draft spot before hand to help prep a little but the only way I saw to do that was for me to set a draft order and well that maybe a little biased if I did that lol. Sitting here watching the first college game of the season and a kid is getting carried off on a stretcher from the opening kick off that a terrible way to start. I'm out of town on business so I'm not as prepped as @Whisky but I think I got my first 2 picks set I'm gonna go Tony Romo in the first round then go with my sleeper pick of Zane Gonzalez in the second. If I can pull those guys 1-2 then I don't think it will matter how well you guys draft I will have pretty much already won the championship.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If I would have thought about it a little better I should have just went by last years records. Worst record first pick then and @GiddYupJoe getting the last pick of the guys who played last year them put the new guys randomly at the back lol :p as the penalty for not playing last year.

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well I'm not going to post my sheets but let's just hope this draft goes as well as these two. Good luck gentlemen.20180830_195621.jpg20180830_195528.jpg

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Congrats @Volffas on the first pick!

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I got screwed by auto draft twice so I hired a front office to manage my draft for me - I was otherwise obligated! Got a B+, will be an interesting season. All three of the past seasons I led the league in player transactions!

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I did alright. Got the 3rd pick to start but then had 19 picks in between my other picks so that was a challenge.
20180831_070844.jpg

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
This thing must be broken because we def have differing opinions on what my team looks like for this year.

9DF38C9C-A7B6-4C22-A57B-05434D93258C.jpeg

Sandbar29910

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
Hmmmm….

With Some Risky Picks, People of WalMart Hopes to Beat Back the Competition
  • Draft Grade B
  • Proj Record 3-9
  • Proj Finish 11
Draft Summary
After selecting last overall, People of WalMart is projected to finish 11th in Jet Boaters 2018. While the projections aren't ideal, the squad is presented with an opportunity to prove them wrong once the games begin. They went after balance early, taking a quarterback, running back, wide receiver, and tight end in their first four picks. Upon the draft's completion, People of WalMart ended up with the highest-scoring tandem of quarterbacks in the league.

• In the 5th round, caution was thrown to the wind, as Carlos Hyde was selected at pick number 60 versus an ADP of 123.9 across all NFL.com leagues.
  • People of WalMart got off to a sizzling start, amassing the most projected points in the league during the first half of the draft.
  • Marcus Mariota can deliver wins with his arm and his legs. With 374 projected rushing yards, he ranks fourth among QBs in that category.