• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Jetboaters.net Fantasy Football AKA The League II

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So its come down to the wire a little so I went ahead and made a new league below is the link the password is the word password all lower case. If Mike logs in and activates the old league I will kill this one but draft day is only a few days away at this point and the start of the NFL season is about 10 days out. I set the draft for 10pm EST on Thursday if everyone is ok with that. I know its impossible to set a draft time that works for all I hopes this suits both the east coast and west coast guys a little though. Everyone that wants to play go ahead and sign up and if need I will move the league settings from 12 teams to 14.

Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=6696465
League ID: 6696465
League Password: password

@ScarabMike @Volffas @robert843 @CraigAR @Jp207 @adrianp89 @Ismael Breton @Scuba_ref - 2 time winner @GiddYupJoe -current defending champ @Murf'n'surf @veedubtek @Julian @seanmclean @topdawg235 @Mitchell_dh

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
So its come down to the wire a little so I went ahead and made a new league below is the link the password is the word password all lower case. If Mike logs in and activates the old league I will kill this one but draft day is only a few days away at this point and the start of the NFL season is about 10 days out. I set the draft for 10pm EST on Thursday if everyone is ok with that. I know its impossible to set a draft time that works for all I hopes this suits both the east coast and west coast guys a little though. Everyone that wants to play go ahead and sign up and if need I will move the league settings from 12 teams to 14.

Join Here: http://fantasy.nfl.com/registration/privateleaguejoin?leagueId=6696465
League ID: 6696465
League Password: password
Thanks I'm in for another year of getting my butt whooped. Honestly I've never watched football before, but this league has helped me gain interest in the sport

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thanks I'm in for another year of getting my butt whooped. Honestly I've never watched football before, but this league has helped me gain interest in the sport
I have been heavy into college football for years but really stopped watching nfl for the most part about 7+ years ago and this league brought me back in as a well.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
I'm going to bow out of this season....I'm in the air all thursday night (international with no wifi) and I was last year too....the auto pick gave me a very strange number of each player position...

So I'll give someone else an opportunity to take my spot.

Julian

Whisky

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
@robert843 if there is extra space after everyone else has signed up, I'm in to join.

Never played fantasy of any sort before, and not up on my NFL (more of a CFL - Canadian Football League fan) players at all so I don't want to take up a space someone else wants.

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@robert843 if there is extra space after everyone else has signed up, I'm in to join.

Never played fantasy of any sort before, and not up on my NFL (more of a CFL - Canadian Football League fan) players at all so I don't want to take up a space someone else wants.
Go ahead and sign up I'm fairly sure we are going to have room.

topdawg235

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Anyway we can make the draft earlier? Starting at 10 est is pretty late... could we do 9 est? Sorry to ask, but have a 1 year old and wake up at 530 est anyway for work!
Thanks

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
You can always auto draft...I won 2 years in a row with a team that started out auto drafted!

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Registered! May have to autodraft, driving up to the fingerlakes that day for vacation, we'll see if I make it to 10PM, lol.

Whisky

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Registered! May have to autodraft, driving up to the fingerlakes that day for vacation, we'll see if I make it to 10PM, lol.
Be careful, people disappear in the finger lakes.....

(This is all I hear as soon as anyone says fingerlakes....)

Sandbar29910

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
PWC
I changed my name in both of my fantasy football leagues last year because I was sucking, then won with it so it stuck. This year in both of my baseball leagues it's still bringing some mojo.

Whisky

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Haha depending how the draft goes that may be a pretty fair representation some of our teams ;)

.... At least it probably will be for mine! Haha

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@veedubtek @ScarabMike and @Julian there are still three spots left if you guys want in. If they don't filled by Thursday after noon I will drop the settings down to a 10 team league instead of 12 team league. @Ramblin Wreck you want in bud or maybe @Andy S

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Let's go boys, 3 spot available! I've been doing a few mock drafts this year so hopefully my draft will go smoother now the I know what I'm doing.

Andy S

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Cobalt
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Let's go boys, 3 spot available! I've been doing a few mock drafts this year so hopefully my draft will go smoother now the I know what I'm doing.
I know @veedubtek is getting in so if no one else does I will move it to a 10 team league which would make the draft interesting and likely have a couple stacked teams with the extra available players with only 10 people picking