• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2018 Jetboaters.net Fantasy Football AKA The League II

Whisky

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Sorry @CraigAR , I am new to the app and accidentally clicked reject while trying to read the trade request. I didn't even catch who you had offered. I'm happy to re-read and consider if you want to resubmit the request.

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Sorry @CraigAR , I am new to the app and accidentally clicked reject while trying to read the trade request. I didn't even catch who you had offered. I'm happy to re-read and consider if you want to resubmit the request.
Ok I'll resend it now.

Whisky

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Somehow this time it rejected without letting me add a comment, but what I was going to say way "thanks for the offer, I'll pass on this one"

Technology is beating me up pretty bad today it seems

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Well tomorrow’s the day it starts. I hope you guys enjoy watching greatness in action as I smoke all you fools this year! Good luck guys!!! :p

Last edited:

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

GiddYupJoe

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
NA

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Of course my running back would get injured in the first half of the first game of the year....:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Of course my running back would get injured in the first half of the first game of the year....:banghead::banghead::banghead::banghead:
My running back didn't even show up for the game! It sounds like Le'veon Bell wants more money and they don't know if/when he will show up.

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Ummm....guess you didnt see "Last Manning Standings" score....and who he's playing!!! @CraigAR thanks for the spanking!
Its funny my post draft sheet had me ranked to win the league and in week one I post the lowest score in the league by a long shot. Oh well waiver wire here I come its going to be a long year.

CraigAR

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I had a few players that went way above average in week 1 which helped out because I also had a few players perform crappy. We'll see what week 2 brings.

Scuba_ref

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Its funny my post draft sheet had me ranked to win the league and in week one I post the lowest score in the league by a long shot. Oh well waiver wire here I come its going to be a long year.
Don't feel bad, I'm getting beat by someone who started Le' Veon Bell. His kicker outscored 8 of my 9 starters! That is how bad my team is! I was supposed to compete for third place in the league.

Edit: his kicker has now outscored all 9 of my starters!

Last edited:

Whisky

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Ouch... at this point I can’t think what would be worse than Bell, after all the positivity, he’s a liability now......

Volffas

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Don't feel bad, I'm getting beat by someone who started Le' Veon Bell. His kicker outscored 8 of my 9 starters! That is how bad my team is! I was supposed to compete for third place in the league.

Edit: his kicker has now outscored all 9 of my starters!
17 points for a kicker isn't too shabby! Hopefully he can keep that up. I checked my roster on Thursday and didn't see anything about Le'Veon Bell not playing, maybe they didn't know??? Then I went out of town Friday and Saturday, back late afternoon Sunday and saw that it says "not with team". I had no idea any of that was going on!

Oh well, anyone want to trade for someone that will actually show up to games?

robert843

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
17 points for a kicker isn't too shabby! Hopefully he can keep that up. I checked my roster on Thursday and didn't see anything about Le'Veon Bell not playing, maybe they didn't know??? Then I went out of town Friday and Saturday, back late afternoon Sunday and saw that it says "not with team". I had no idea any of that was going on!

Oh well, anyone want to trade for someone that will actually show up to games?
I had him last year he was good for 12-17 points almost every game he was a beast for a kicker!

seanmclean

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Solid kickers are always a good addition to a Team.

I'll take the W1 win, next week looks a little tougher.