• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2019 AR195 upgrades

09kawi438

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just recently purchased my 2019 AR195 and immediately began to start dumping money 🤦🏻‍♂️. When I searched the internet I could not find pictures of the mods I did so I decide to share it with the group Incase anyone is looking to do something similar.

Mods:
Tinted windows 4%
Boat buckles g2 purchased of eBay
Trailer guide on polls 40”
Sea deck on the engine step over portion and table
Dose the sea deck mod on the engine door, dose the seat still snap on and sit nice and flush ?

Bdog

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Dose the sea deck mod on the engine door, dose the seat still snap on and sit nice and flush ?
Hi I have the same model and the answer is yes it does the Seadek is cut out for the snaps and you can use that cushion but what I have found is I just end up leaving it off since it’s such a heavy traffic area.

icemanj16

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I agree with bdog. Once i put the step through sea deck on i never use that cushion and it looks awesome! I wish i had the rest like the new 195s. That looks so much better.

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Same as the above guys. My cushion never goes in the boat since I bought it. No one ever sits there anyway

09kawi438

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
I agree with bdog. Once i put the step through sea deck on i never use that cushion and it looks awesome! I wish i had the rest like the new 195s. That looks so much better.
I'm signing the papers in the am for the 2020 ar195 in red. So they r going to store it for me the winter. I'm just trying to figure out what to do it in I. The spring what to ask for for chrismas. Has any one o. Here packs it with 8 people

Hoyt

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I'm signing the papers in the am for the 2020 ar195 in red. So they r going to store it for me the winter. I'm just trying to figure out what to do it in I. The spring what to ask for for chrismas. Has any one o. Here packs it with 8 people
Get the Sea Deck walkover pads for sure. Those and the engine hatch pad. If this is your first Jet Boat then a set of fins will help you considerably if your coming from prop boats. Cobra or jet boat pilot for those. The bow roller on our yamaha trailers sucks. It'll scratch your boat. So a new roller will fix that. Schultz makes nice ones. After those it's up to what you want. We just got our 2020 195S last month. Sound system got upgraded immediately. Check my build thread for more of what I've done.

Congrats on the AR

S1LV3R4D0

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
Here is a closeup pic of the section i put on mine. You can clearly see the snaps and yes, the seat will snap right up to it. But doubtful you will ever want to put that seat back in again, unless you have that many people on the boat that you need it.

RubenSX195

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Just recently purchased my 2019 AR195 and immediately began to start dumping money 🤦🏻‍♂️. When I searched the internet I could not find pictures of the mods I did so I decide to share it with the group Incase anyone is looking to do something similar.

Mods:
Tinted windows 4%
Boat buckles g2 purchased of eBay
Trailer guide on polls 40”
Sea deck on the engine step over portion and table
Nice Boat and upgrades, did they remove the glass to do your tints? my tint guy is having hard time with the curve.

Chichi1108

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Nice Boat and upgrades, did they remove the glass to do your tints? my tint guy is having hard time with the curve.
No we left the window on. It was a pain in the but though I will say, but the finished results came out great.

RubenSX195

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
No we left the window on. It was a pain in the but though I will say, but the finished results came out great.
Oh ok did they put 2 pieces on curve? Im at tint shop now having a hard time removing glass to make it a 1 piece

Manningr22

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
X
Boat Length
Here is a closeup pic of the section i put on mine. You can clearly see the snaps and yes, the seat will snap right up to it. But doubtful you will ever want to put that seat back in again, unless you have that many people on the boat that you need it.

View attachment 107239
What color seadeck did you get? They are saying that "cool grey over black" is closest to OEM but I am hesitant to pull the trigger bc it doesn't look like it's gonna be close lol 2020 212x here.

S1LV3R4D0

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
What color seadeck did you get? They are saying that "cool grey over black" is closest to OEM but I am hesitant to pull the trigger bc it doesn't look like it's gonna be close lol 2020 212x here.
If you look at the above pic, you can see the transom seadek stock from yamaha and my added pieces on the walk over and engine cover. Unless Yamaha changed the colors on the 2020, you should be good.

212s

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Will at @JetBoatPilot told me the cool grey is the best match, but when I got it, I found it a bit light. I'm not sure but I think Yamaha or Marine Mat (the supplier) changed back to a darker tinted grey after the first runs and mine is not quite a match because of it. It's ok though as no one has noticed, and I don't even notice that they're a bit light. Seems to have darkened a bit with time. Here's a pic of mine on the 2020 212s that was made in February 2020...this is the day I put them in a month ago:

seadek.jpg

You can see the stock mats above and below the deck and swim platform, and the JBP step over pads.