• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2020 AR210 Mod/Build thread

Daren and Heather

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow, just got done with the sound system upgrade. And it is crazy loud.
Twin Rev10's for the tower
View attachment 127730
syn-dx-4 for the Rev10's
View attachment 127735
HTX-6 for the in boat speakers, I left the stock ones in, but got the 6 chanel if I want to add a pair of mid speakers
View attachment 127737
WS-420SQ
View attachment 127728
Infinity INFREM1 remote for the swim platform
View attachment 127729
Milennia REX20-6 extension cable for the remote
25' of 1/0 power cable
View attachment 127734
Add a battery kit,
View attachment 127733
Fuses, ground blocks, a lot o sweat and zip ties.
View attachment 127736

Overall I love the outcome, achieved what I wanted. It was a lot of work though and I told my wife, next time I'd hire it out. I left the factory in-boat speakers and they seem to be doing there job once I added the amp. I have yet to get it out on the water to see how it sound out there, but my neighbors are impressed.
Nice job! And you already helped me out... I was literally opening the box for my Infinity remote that just arrived (INF-MC30), and was trying to figure out what I'd do to make the cord longer to reach the swim deck! Thanks to you I now know there's a part I can order (Milennia REX20-6). :winkingthumbsup"

ctyke

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
To add the remote, I pulled the rear hatch off. Like @HangOutdoors and others, I would also get water into the rear area. I was astonished at the lack of detail to applying silicone caulk. To remove the hatch, remove all the screws and loosen 3 pipe clamps. 1 at the top of each clean out tube and the drain hose for the hatch drain. I was able to use existing holes to run the remote into that area by going through the engine compartment.
And with the manufacturing waste left in the boat, surprised water even came out the hole.
IMG_1672_Original.jpg

Attachments

DFWJohn

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Thanks for this post! I expect to pick up my ar210 in May/June - first time boat owner. Appreciate the tips!!

YamaNoob

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Your AR210 is a beauty. That is the exact one I am looking for. A 2020 for the yacht blue color. My AR190 is that color and I can't go with anything else. Great posts!!