• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2020 Black AR190 Mods

fvcoachv

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Were you able to purchase the table mount separately, if so can you list part number and vendor? I ask because I see the stanchion and table sold separately but not the mount in the 2021 Yamaha Accessory and Apparel catalog.
Here are the part numbers you need for same set up. Also, you will need to add some kind of sheet metal behind the fiberglass to take away the stress on the mount.

Garelick 75402:01 Side Mount Table Bracket

56 Screw, Countersunk
90151-14S36-00

57 Washer, Plate
90201-14S00-00

58 Nut, Self-Locking
90185-14S00-00

Attachments

fvcoachv

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Wow, what a nice built and a well taken care boat. Congrats! I have two questions since as of Friday morning I'm officially waiting for my AR195 (YES! and praying for it not to be cancelled). What brand are those wakeboarding racks and do they swivel? I really like the table connection on the swim platform but read here that the fiberglass in that area is too thin in the 19ft ft boat series and not recommended. Looks great to me on your boat, did you have to do any special attachment to it in order to ensure it's rigid enough? Thanks.
Congrats! I hope the order goes through for you. I really wanted a 195 last year and was kind of limited with CA not selling them. In hindsight, wish I had gone to AZ to buy one. Still having fun with the 190 though and can't beat the mpg on it.

Thanks. Adding stuff has been fun most of the time. I did spend a lot of time dissipating the strain behind the fiberglass with galvanized plating and sealant before cutting. A couple guys on here have done it too and seem to be doing ok with it over time. There is definitely way more room on the left side to work with though.

Not sure about the wakeboard rack but will try to look it up.

kgower

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Here are the part numbers you need for same set up. Also, you will need to add some kind of sheet metal behind the fiberglass to take away the stress on the mount.

56 Screw, Countersunk
90151-14S36-00

57 Washer, Plate
90201-14S00-00

58 Nut, Self-Locking
90185-14S00-00
Much appreciated.

MisfitBoy99

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@fvcoachv how did you get the red thrust vectors?

MisfitBoy99

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@fvcoachv Thanks for the info. I will hit Will up and see. Love your boat btw.

HailMary

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

56 Screw, Countersunk
90151-14S36-00

57 Washer, Plate
90201-14S00-00

58 Nut, Self-Locking
90185-14S00-00
I offer the mount, fasteners, angled spacer, and backing plate as a kit for those looking.

https://jewlscustoms.com/collections/grill-stanchions/products/yamaha-grill-table-mount

John

ddonoso

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
hey John, do you sell everything else but the mount ? I purchsed that from Amazon not knowing I would need the rest of the kit

HailMary

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
hey John, do you sell everything else but the mount ? I purchsed that from Amazon not knowing I would need the rest of the kit
I do sell everything, but am currently out of the Garelick Eez-In mount. I have some coming in next week. I do have an installatino kit that contains fasteners and a backing plate.