• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021/2022 Yamaha 25 ft Boats Tower Wiring into the back of the helm area

3abadi

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252S
Boat Length
Hello,

For installing AIS and VHF antenna cables in a 25 ft Yamaha boat from the tower to the back of the helm area, any ideas or suggestions to minimize drilling holes. Any routing proposal.

Many thanks.

Tha ks, let me know if i can help

Thanks. My question is in the last step. Is there an opening between the tower lower part and the hull where the cables can be routed into the hull and to the helm?FF741B4F-7CC9-413C-9D19-74E50970A4C3.jpeg

Thanks. My question is in the last step. Is there an opening between the tower lower part and the hull where the cables can be routed into the hull and to the helm?View attachment 161594
You should be able to go straight in that hull (where the black cable is) and down. The fact that the speaker is right below would indicate a run right to the helm. May need a fish wire but I would say you are at the easy part now.

Edit: you can see from his build where he ran the wire.
175323533_278608977143851_210369230290979759_n.jpg

You should be able to go straight in that hull (where the black cable is) and down. The fact that the speaker is right below would indicate a run right to the helm. May need a fish wire but I would say you are at the easy part now.

That is great news. I don’t want to drill any holes; as much as I can.

By the way, the picture is from @jocolo21 thread. Excellent reference thread.

It's hard to find the opening but you can drop straight down in the pictures. I'd suggest using some sort of fish tool or wire.

Back