• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 252 FSH lift bunks???

CA3SAR

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I’m picking up a 2021 252 fish this week. I have 8 inch bunks on my lift and I do not know the spacing in the front and rear. Does anyone have the measurements for this boat thanks in advance.

Zackdadams

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Hope this helps.

On my trailer: They appear to be 24 in apart in the front of the trailer, and 36 in apart on the back.

The final picture is around 37" to 43" from the center.

Hard to take pictures while holding a tape measure and raining!

Attachments

Last edited:

YamSport

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I’m picking up a 2021 252 fish this week. I have 8 inch bunks on my lift and I do not know the spacing in the front and rear. Does anyone have the measurements for this boat thanks in advance.
I just received my boat and was wondering if you figured it out as I may have a similar set up on my lift. The boat will not clear the boat lift beams using the trailer bunk distances from center. I must go closer or install taller bunks. What did you come up with?

CA3SAR

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My tear is like 29” and front is around 22”. I align my tank cap with the rear beam for my setup. Let me know if you need more.

YamSport

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My tear is like 29” and front is around 22”. I align my tank cap with the rear beam for my setup. Let me know if you need more.
Thanks for responding. How much clearance does this give you from the keel to the boat lift beam? Is your transducer clear of the bunk?

Last edited:

CA3SAR

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
If I had to guess 2-3”. It’s the safest approach I feel

YamSport

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Thank's I just used your dimensions with a true 7" vertical set of bunks and I have about 2" of clearance over my I Beams.