• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 AR210 Order/Deal

motogp04

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Just heard back from another dealer here in NY:

The price for a 2021 Yamaha AR210 is $47,999.
That price includes freight,prep,a custom travel cover,and a trailer.

$51,839 OTD

I asked if its the basic white one or an actual Yamaha Mooring cover.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Welp so much for that idea LOL Good Ole Yamaha, I see why they do it but damn for those of us willing to deal out of state its BS :(

**IF YOU RESIDE OUTSIDE THE STATE OF WISCONSIN, PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING**

1.) SALES ARE AVAILABLE ONLY TO WI PER YAMAHA CORP'S SELLING RESTRICTIONS.

2.) WE DO NOT TAKE ANY OUT OF STATE TRADE INS.
That’s complete crap!!!

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
7% tax here in Missouri. We do have a trade-in tax credit though. So whatever they give you in trade, regardless if you owe what they give you in trade, you can deduct that from the sales price. I believe I’m lookin at about $2,200 in tax which is due within 30 days when registering.

motogp04

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Best deal offer I've gotten so far is:

$51,839 OTD with Yamaha Mooring cover thrown in and $500 store credit (each of us) to buy tubes, wake boards etc if my buddy and I both buy boats, which we're planning on doing.

Cyclonegrey

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
where in NY are you? Patsy's marina near the NYC bay gave me a better deal then that but non refundable deposit.

"2021 AR210 $46,399 w/galvanized trailer Freight and prep inc."

mike220022

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
2021 AR210 $46,399 w/galvanized trailer Freight and prep inc.
So they are essentially just waiving the freight and prep too. $45999 (MSRP) plus the standard additional charge of $400 for galvanized trailer. Just doesnt sound like a deal but from what others are getting charged, if you cant wait it out it might be worth calling them. Just hard to make me feel like Im getting a good deal when I pay sticker.

Cyclonegrey

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
NA
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hence why I am now doing a refi instead of a boat loan! ha ha ha! Turns out I'll save more in interest then a brand new 212s costs!!

Figure now I'm forced to wait until the refi closes! ha ha get's me past the end of the season.

mike220022

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Hence why I am now doing a refi instead of a boat loan! ha ha ha! Turns out I'll save more in interest then a brand new 212s costs!!

Figure now I'm forced to wait until the refi closes! ha ha get's me past the end of the season.
I just did one myself...cut my rate 1.5% and saved more than a boat will cost too

Matman01775

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SE
Boat Length
So they are essentially just waiving the freight and prep too. $45999 (MSRP) plus the standard additional charge of $400 for galvanized trailer. Just doesnt sound like a deal but from what others are getting charged, if you cant wait it out it might be worth calling them. Just hard to make me feel like Im getting a good deal when I pay sticker.
It’s I’d rather pay MSRP on a NEW boat then pay close to that on a used boat from someone online.

Mooring Wood

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I had 3k prep but that included mandatory custom bow and stern covers ...not optional or neg.
+$45,999 MSRP
+$309 Admin Fees
No state tax

C98D0C22-13F9-4011-B7A4-96640B90DA3F.jpeg

I finally heard back from one of the two dealers I'm interested in buying a 2021 AR210 from. They're giving me an OTD price of $52,424 which includes $2200 freight/prep. Does any of the veteran Yamaha owners know about how much of that $2200 is freight and how much is prep fees? I'm trying to see if there's wiggle room on the prep fees and/or get a mooring cover thrown in but I don't want to over pay. It's a new young salesman that even tried to tell me the freight/prep is set by Yamaha not the dealer. I corrected him and told him Yamaha sets the freight, dealer sets the prep. Although, I could be wrong.

Any info anyone wants to share would be appreciated!

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Really like the color scheme on that👍

ripler

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
MasterCraft
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
I can't believe what dealers are charging for freight and prep, when i bought my Yamaha I paid zero freight and 250.00 in prep. I'm in the process of buying a 2021 Mastercraft and the dealer isn't charging me anything for freight and prep, which is normally 1,900.00, you guys need to find new dealers.

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
my 275 was msrp, tax and reg.... no freight or prep.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Agree , find new dealers. Usually no freight or prep and $2k off

Hoss

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I finally heard back from one of the two dealers I'm interested in buying a 2021 AR210 from. They're giving me an OTD price of $52,424 which includes $2200 freight/prep. Does any of the veteran Yamaha owners know about how much of that $2200 is freight and how much is prep fees? I'm trying to see if there's wiggle room on the prep fees and/or get a mooring cover thrown in but I don't want to over pay. It's a new young salesman that even tried to tell me the freight/prep is set by Yamaha not the dealer. I corrected him and told him Yamaha sets the freight, dealer sets the prep. Although, I could be wrong.

Any info anyone wants to share would be appreciated!
I just took delivery of mine. I tried to talk them down and was unsuccessful. I could of waited or gone out of state since they are the only dealer in Southern Nevada but looked in CA and UT couldn’t much better of a deal. $53,157.