• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 AR210 Order/Deal

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I get it and honestly I’m not sure what I would do if I lived in a place I could boat all year. For now I’m going to wait and if they don’t want to make a fair deal I’ll buy a pontoon and a couple jet skis from another dealer and still spend less.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
If you really want to know what the wiggle room is visit See Dealers Cost website and find your boat. I don’t beleive they have the 2021s posted yet but they have the 2020s and that should be close. Those prices are what dealers are paying. If Yamaha has any rebates to the dealer then that price is lower. If anything you should see what they do during the boat show season as that’s when dealers get rebates from Yamaha.

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
If you really want to know what the wiggle room is visit See Dealers Cost website and find your boat. I don’t beleive they have the 2021s posted yet but they have the 2020s and that should be close. Those prices are what dealers are paying. If Yamaha has any rebates to the dealer then that price is lower. If anything you should see what they do during the boat show season as that’s when dealers get rebates from Yamaha.
That’s fine, but it’s not about what dealers are paying it’s about what dealers are GETTING. We paid the prep and freight and would have most anywhere else because my boat wasn’t available ANYWHERE else. With no boats on lots it’s not easy or even probable you’re going in and telling them you’re not paying no prep or freight and $2k under MSRP. Let’s keep it real. People are, or at least were, paying near MSRP for USED boats. If you want a boat you get the best deal you can get and sometimes that might include some prep and freight. If you’re willing to wait, you may very well get a better deal.

Buy a pontoon then. As far as I saw, pontoons and fishing boats never reached short supply. Probably for a reason... they are boring. Most speed boats and water sports boats have been in high demand, Yamaha’s especially. If you paid freight, no prep and below MSRP, consider yourself very lucky and move on. That is NOT and was NOT the norm.

Last edited:

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I know many who if asked would have paid $2k or more to get the last two months of this season versus waiting until next year. Some wouldn’t and to them every dollar matters. To me every second spent with my family having great times is worth $. To others only the $ matters. To each his/her own.

If you want to wait until next year to get a Yamaha boat, that’s great. To me, we have been having a blast on our new Yamaha for the past month. We went without a new boat that was in the shop for a year under warranty. It’s sucked and we were not waiting until next season.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
That’s fine, but it’s not about what dealers are paying it’s about what dealers are GETTING. We paid the prep and freight and would have most anywhere else because my boat wasn’t available ANYWHERE else. With no boats on lots it’s not easy or even probable you’re going in and telling them you’re not paying no prep or freight and $2k under MSRP. Let’s keep it real. People are, or at least were, paying near MSRP for USED boats. If you want a boat you get the beat deal you can get and sometimes that might include some prep and freight. If you’re willing to wait, you may very well get a better deal.

Buy a pontoon then. As far as I saw, pontoons and fishing boats never reached short supply. Probably for a reason... they are boring. Most speed boats and water sports boats have been in high demand, Yamaha’s especially. If you paid freight, no prep and below MSRP, consider yourself very lucky and move on. That is NOT and was NOT the norm.
Others were asking what kind of wiggle room dealers actually had. That website is a helpful tool so people can be informed. I really didn’t want to start a debate between pontoon and jet boat especially since I lean towards the jet boat but some of the pontoons are getting to be pretty fast. One manufacture even has a wake version. I don’t think owning a pontoon and couple jet skis would be boring. Anyways, I’m not trying to knock you for paying all those fees. If the dealers can get away with it then I don’t blame them. I also already own an AR210 that I’m looking to upgrade so I’m also not missing out on any boating. I sometimes forget not everyone is upgrading. I’ve been looking to upgrade a few years now and the boat show deals are usually no freight and prep, $2k off and some sort of warranty Or cover deal. End of season left over are between $3k to $6k depending on model.
Again, I’m not knocking someone who pays those fees I’m just informing those that were wondering.

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Others were asking what kind of wiggle room dealers actually had. That website is a helpful tool so people can be informed. I really didn’t want to start a debate between pontoon and jet boat especially since I lean towards the jet boat but some of the pontoons are getting to be pretty fast. One manufacture even has a wake version. I don’t think owning a pontoon and couple jet skis would be boring. Anyways, I’m not trying to knock you for paying all those fees. If the dealers can get away with it then I don’t blame them. I also already own an AR210 that I’m looking to upgrade so I’m also not missing out on any boating. I sometimes forget not everyone is upgrading. I’ve been looking to upgrade a few years now and the boat show deals are usually no freight and prep, $2k off and some sort of warranty Or cover deal. End of season left over are between $3k to $6k depending on model.
Again, I’m not knocking someone who pays those fees I’m just informing those that were wondering.
For sure. Totally get that. If upgrading, totally makes sense to wait for the best possible deal. So many just want to get into a boat and so dealers have been in the catbird seat. That will change and if you are already in an AR210, then you might as well wait for all that to cool down. It will be interesting to see how that all works out. Good luck!!

nstahack512

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Is yamaha shipping the 2021 AR210 yet? I haven't seen anything on youtube and generally as soon as they hit the dock, someone is making a video :cool:

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yes some have already received theirs.