• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Owners Pics

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
I originally ordered the sx195 and it still has not come in. I swapped my deposit to the ar195 that came in and already had the 10 hour service done. It is taking forever for those for some reason.
In the end I think you will enjoy the tower, plus you will have better resale value.

Scboater

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX195
Boat Length
In the end I think you will enjoy the tower, plus you will have better resale value
That's exactly why I decided to get it. The resale value. It also looks amazing. We love the seating also. It's different than the sx

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
That's exactly why I decided to get it. The resale value. It also looks amazing. We love the seating also. It's different than the sx
Yeah, I think it makes the boat feel bigger than it is.

Smitty244

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Yeah, at this point I won’t be able to use it this year in Ohio anyways but it’s definitely been frustrating. Didn’t want to spend the extra for the ar and lose the second chair.

Miitch

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
SeaDoo
Year
Boat Model
Challenger
Boat Length
I've been all in on electric now for 5 years - solar panels, cars, even bikes. There ultimately will be an electric boat. There is one Canadian company already doing an electric jetski named the Orca (and it kind of looks like a killer whale). One reason I got the AR195 was that my Tesla has a towing capacity of 5,000 pounds. The Cybertruck is next and will have a towing capacity of 15,000 pounds. It'll haul any boat that I would want to put on a fresh water lake.

Check out the Orca: Orca Electric PWC - Taiga Motors
Just took a look at the Orca webpage.. im impressed.. It looks like a normal ski and seems to have power equivalent to a normal ski; but that 50-60km range though... seems low. Two hours of play time is what gets me. is this normal for a ski?? i dont have a ski of my own, just my boat with 120L of fuel LOL.

Also, what happens when it runs out of juice on the lake? itll have to get towed back in. Cant do an on the water charge.

And what happens when it rolls over and floods? Hell of a lot easier to fix a flooded combustion engine than it is to fix a wet battery... i think? looks like a really cool idea. Id love to try one!!

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I've been all in on electric now for 5 years - solar panels, cars, even bikes. There ultimately will be an electric boat. There is one Canadian company already doing an electric jetski named the Orca (and it kind of looks like a killer whale). One reason I got the AR195 was that my Tesla has a towing capacity of 5,000 pounds. The Cybertruck is next and will have a towing capacity of 15,000 pounds. It'll haul any boat that I would want to put on a fresh water lake.

Check out the Orca: Orca Electric PWC - Taiga Motors
I have a cybertruck on order. I think my order number is 3k and I even placed my order after 5 minutes after the reveal. I got the mid trim FSD. Not sure how far it will tow a boat though so I’m a little worried about taking the boat ok long trips.

Nick Hughes

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
I have a cybertruck on order. I think my order number is 3k and I even placed my order after 5 minutes after the reveal. I got the mid trim FSD. Not sure how far it will tow a boat though so I’m a little worried about taking the boat ok long trips.
Placed my tri-motor the next morning and I'm about order number 30K. Love my Model S and can't wait to add to the Tesla family. Although I never tow my boat, this will be for a 5th wheel.

Jeel

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Looks like the ar250 bimini is a bit larger than the ar240
Hard to tell from that pic , i posted a video in the 2021 section under any real life pics of ar 250

robby76

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I picked up my 2021 195FSH CC Sport on Friday Sept.25 at Phill Dill Boats in Dallas Texas. The orientation with the Demo team was awesome. They took me out to Lake Lewisville for a two hour training session. Came back and they cleaned the boat again while i signed the documentation. I should mention that three weeks prior i purchased my new F150 with the V-6 Econ engine (twin turbos).
These are two of my "self" retirement gifts. I finished and passed my Boat safety course. Now get a load of this; back in 1969 at age 13 i drowned in a lake in New Mexico, was revived and never returned to the waters until i picked up my boat. I will be SAFE . Spending this kind of money went ahead and purchased the extended warranty and the cover made for the unit. Am trying to get to the bottom of these in-hull transducers and where to mount it. More research on that title.

1A.jpg3A.jpg4A.jpg2A.jpg

PatrickKolby

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Here’s our 2021 212SE. Love the boat, it’s really impressive. The stereo is terrible though. You can’t even adjust the bass or treble, seems to be factory programmed. Other than that all good 😌
2BBCE912-D719-453D-9F5E-70C5F0F3A8D7.jpeg

robby76

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Here’s our 2021 212SE. Love the boat, it’s really impressive. The stereo is terrible though. You can’t even adjust the bass or treble, seems to be factory programmed. Other than that all good 😌
View attachment 135169
Great looking boat. Like those swivel chairs and that bottle of champagne. Very well deserved. As for stereo, after markets cant be beat. I can see some speaker pods up on that top rail along with a subwoofer disguised in there. Thanks for posting it.
Remember, just cause Labor Day past doesn’t mean the season is over (unless your lake is iced over already).
Happy Boating and keep Safety first.

mrcleanr6

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
275SD
Boat Length
Funny you say that about the stereo. On my 21 275 I have been searching through the radio functions on my connext as well as the manual to find the sounds settings and there is none. This is extremely odd to me. I read a 2020 owners manual and there are eq settings and everything but is seems they removed them for 21 models. That doesnt make sense. The stereo sounds good since it has a sub but i would like to be able change that stuff. I just dont understand why yamaha would have purposely gotten rid of that function.

robby76

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
One thing to look for. Since the stereo is Bluetooth compatible, find out if there is an to download to your phone that controls the sound settings.
I say this cause I have a Kicker compact speaker systems my bedroom. Was expensive and I could never get the sound I desired until months later I read on a stereo forum about the app. Downloaded it set it up and it’s been over six years now and those settings haven’t changed.
Just my two bits here.

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
View attachment 135169
That’s odd on the stereo.
Funny you say that about the stereo. On my 21 275 I have been searching through the radio functions on my connext as well as the manual to find the sounds settings and there is none. This is extremely odd to me. I read a 2020 owners manual and there are eq settings and everything but is seems they removed them for 21 models. That doesnt make sense. The stereo sounds good since it has a sub but i would like to be able change that stuff. I just dont understand why yamaha would have purposely gotten rid of that function.
I got 21 195s and it has bass treble and EQ on the connext. I Don’t know why a lesser model would have and a 212 and 275 wouldn’t. Odd. what about the fusion app for the phone? that have settings?

PatrickKolby

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
That’s odd on the stereo.

I got 21 195s and it has bass treble and EQ on the connext. I Don’t know why a lesser model would have and a 212 and 275 wouldn’t. Odd. what about the fusion app for the phone? that have settings?
Fushion app doesn’t work because the head unit isn’t Fushion any longer.

KCAR250

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
View attachment 135169
I like the brown on that one but am not a fan of the brown of the 252.