• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Owners Pics

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Fushion app doesn’t work because the head unit isn’t Fushion any longer.
makes me wonder 🤔, i got my 2021 pretty early it seems like. wonder if the later model 195s 2021's have something different because they are waiting on parts now and i got a 2020 radio. or us 19 footers just simply have the fusion decks.

AZMark

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Here’s our 2021 212SE. Love the boat, it’s really impressive. The stereo is terrible though. You can’t even adjust the bass or treble, seems to be factory programmed. Other than that all good 😌
View attachment 135169
FYI there is a little bolt that acts as a stop in your drivers seat mounting post that will allow you to rotate that seat all the way to face the table if you remove it.

PatrickKolby

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
This is great information. I was wondering why it didn’t rotate all the way around, lol.

shnknapp

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SD
Boat Length
makes me wonder 🤔, i got my 2021 pretty early it seems like. wonder if the later model 195s 2021's have something different because they are waiting on parts now and i got a 2020 radio. or us 19 footers just simply have the fusion decks.
I had a thread about this but the following models now have the Ennovation system; 212SE, SD, XE, XD, and all 25 foots boats. Not sure why you would upgrade and not give any information about it. My dealer looked like I was out of my mind when I brought it up.

PatrickKolby

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Question: Does anyone know the total length of the 2021 212SE with trailer tongue folded? Boats in storage and I forgot to measure. Thank you!

robby76

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I was hoping to see a trouble shooting section in that .pfd.
Am wondering if cycling through the power button might pop up a different screen menu for trouble shooting.
There has got to be a solution to this dilemma.

Smitty244

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
We just picked up our 2021 AR195 today from River City Boat Sales in Portland. They have excellent customer service and were very transparent through the entire purchase. We love the Sapphire Blue, and will post better pictures of it soon.

View attachment 128793

View attachment 128794
Do the poles and straps from the shipping cover get used with the mooring cover? I pulled mine home with the shipping cover because my mooring cover hasn’t came in yet and I was just wondering if it comes with poles or if I use those ones. Nice boat btw

Smitty244

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
CE3517CD-10B6-4E8C-875A-6B1715E1FB8C.jpegF81167BA-3661-419C-B8BE-3A7605F593F0.jpeg
Finally picked it up today. Too bad I’m in ne Ohio so it will get winterized and I won’t get to put it in the water once this year 😩

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Do the poles and straps from the shipping cover get used with the mooring cover? I pulled mine home with the shipping cover because my mooring cover hasn’t came in yet and I was just wondering if it comes with poles or if I use those ones. Nice boat btw
You should get another set of poles with the cover, however they are the same thing. Keep in mind it's best to tow without the poles, poles should be used when sitting to prevent standing water on the cover.

PatrickKolby

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Got my 2021 212SE mooring cover delivered yesterday. The strap seems a little tight even after being fully loosened. Maybe I have the bow on too low? Was finally able to get it all the way around.

Yamahaul

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
watch those little rubber tabs on the bottom of poles, they left dents in my flooring. mine is pretty tight also. i plan to take them off next time I get in.

robby76

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Yeah up, pretty tight. Guess it has to be that way to trailer with it ON. I surprised myself getting it out of the box, through in it on and strapping it down in less than 30 minutes. Couldn’t get it latched so took it off and started over. Didn’t help, still pretty tight.

jocolo21

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Here’s our 2021 212SE. Love the boat, it’s really impressive. The stereo is terrible though. You can’t even adjust the bass or treble, seems to be factory programmed. Other than that all good 😌
View attachment 135169
Agreed, got rid of the wet sound unit the firts week.

JetMania

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
In the end I think you will enjoy the tower, plus you will have better resale value.
Totally agree. Our first jetboat, SeaDoo Challenger didn’t have a tower. Our Glastron did and of course our 212s does. Wouldn’t get another boat without a tower. They look good without the tower IF the bimini is down or off. I just think they look horrible with the bimini up with all the extra straps and whatnot.

These boats are water sports ideal, so why would you not get the tower? Only adds to the rigidity of the structure too. Looks great with or with the bimini up too. I don’t think you’ll ever be sorry you opted for the AR.