• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Yamaha boats released today! no 24' yet though

JohnB

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I heard the 24’ boats will have a redesigned interior. I’m thinking either the flip seats for lounging in the rear like the 27’ has or the easy pass through in the rear of the boat like the 27’ boat has, or both features? That would be awesome for sure as those seats that are like loungers would be awesome to watch skiers, tubers, wake boarders/surfers, etc. I’m hoping for some good color schemes and 25’ would also be nice. Can’t wait to see the pics as this may be what we upgrade to (the X model) for easier water sports fun since my daughter is wake surfing and and wake boarding like crazy now and it’s a little harder to go behind our current SX210.

Any info on the 275 new boats yet? Any changes? High tow point for water sports?
Can you sit on the rear loungers when the boat is in motion? I know its not recommended / illegal on the 19,21 and 24. With the way the 27's are configured is it OK?

Maccam26

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Congrats! Matt is our sales guy and, I have him saved as a contact in my phone. I am literally watching my phone daily for the call or text from him saying its on the way!
Chatlee just closed for COVID (hopefully just short period), last time I went 3 weeks ago, no one was being careful in that store... not surprised although still sad to see they were shut down.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@JohnB I believe the legality of it, where it is illegal, has nothing to do with size of boat or the brand. It has to do with the fact that there is nothing to prevent you from sliding off the back as well as deadly fumes, regardless of engine style. You need to be protected by a guard rail. Now what would be sweet is if there was a swing up or some other type of guard rail or something similiar and if the fumes where also not there.

Isn't there a brand of boat that has a swim deck that has a platform that goes up and down like a draw bridge?

OldFireGuy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Chatlee just closed for COVID (hopefully just short period), last time I went 3 weeks ago, no one was being careful in that store... not surprised although still sad to see they were shut down.
You have got to be kidding me.......wow

NewBoater

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Just got confirmation from Team Winnerbagoland that the 27’ now has a high tow point for water sports. It also has Hydroturf on the full interior (same hydroturf they typically use on the swim platform). I’m guessing they had issues with the Marine Mat stuff. I will either be looking at a 242X or a 275 2021 model more than likely but leaning towards 242X. Can’t wait to see the changes they made (25’?, new interior?, new color schemes?) My dealer quoted around 18k on trade for a 2015 SX210. I’m thinking I could sell it myself for around 30 in a few days with this hot market. Thoughts?

jcyamaharider

Event Sponsor
Event Sponsor
Vendor
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length
Just got confirmation from Team Winnerbagoland that the 27’ now has a high tow point for water sports. It also has Hydroturf on the full interior (same hydroturf they typically use on the swim platform). I’m guessing they had issues with the Marine Mat stuff. I will either be looking at a 242X or a 275 2021 model more than likely but leaning towards 242X. Can’t wait to see the changes they made (25’?, new interior?, new color schemes?) My dealer quoted around 18k on trade for a 2015 SX210. I’m thinking I could sell it myself for around 30 in a few days with this hot market. Thoughts?
I would sell it out right. My last boat sold in a slow market in 10 hours.

Goflight2

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
I was able to sell my Sea-Doos for more than I expected, faster than I expected. Now, I am without water toys, waiting for the new 242!
Good news is that I got what I wanted for my skis, bad thing is now I am on hold....

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Yamaha am I buying a AR250 or what?

mikecrawley

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Spoke with my sales rep at Chatlee in NC........he said they may be re-opening on Monday and are expecting boat deliveries next week. Happy boating my friends!
Thank god. Are you working with Matt? Fingers crossed our AR190 is in. I found a ton of additional pics last night of some of the 2021's. Will upload here for everyone. I actually really like the AR195 blue hull color. Might switch to the 195 just for that color!!!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Really interested in seeing the 25' line up and specs.

OldFireGuy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Thank god. Are you working with Matt? Fingers crossed our AR190 is in. I found a ton of additional pics last night of some of the 2021's. Will upload here for everyone. I actually really like the AR195 blue hull color. Might switch to the 195 just for that color!!!
No....I spoke with Chris. Look forward to seeing those pics. Do you know of any changes to the 2021 195S or AR195?

cjaysanchez

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
also interested to find out if any changes to 2021 195s.

mikecrawley

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
No....I spoke with Chris. Look forward to seeing those pics. Do you know of any changes to the 2021 195S or AR195?
Found these on a dealer site last night. New color options for the AR190 and AR195...really liking that AR195 blue. I haven't seen these images anywhere else but that early release boats flyer.

Attachments

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Heard from my dealer today and he has nothing on the 24/25' yet. Just the same as everyone else has mentioned above. He indicated that it could be any day now for the information. YMMV

Mandiime

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Just reserved my 2021 ar190 at my local dealership.. Its good to hear people are seeing traces of them.. My dealer here in Northern Cali told me they have no idea when they are to get anything in stock. I was able to put down a deposit and I get the first one that comes in.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Found these on a dealer site last night. New color options for the AR190 and AR195...really liking that AR195 blue. I haven't seen these images anywhere else but that early release boats flyer.
Really like the grey with the blue. Sharp!

mikecrawley

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Also found a few of the 195S in the blue.

Attachments

cjaysanchez

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
i really liked the gray with dark red bottom for the 195S. It has the warm interior they call it, that is a brown tone combination. At least that is what I found in another website while searching for 2021 yamaha 195s interior.

TheArk

Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length