• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2021 Yamaha boats released today! no 24' yet though

turnbow2

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Yamaha's got a few more on their Flickr page:

I hope the Warm interior on the 2021 195s with the grey hull looks like the colors on the new 27 footer. I have a deposit down on a grey 2021 195s thinking it would be a clean design like the 2020.

The sample Warm interior photo I saw at my dealer looked like a 1970's SeaRay with brown and tan( yellowish) accents and the hydro turf looked orange.

DukeNukeEm

Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Other
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
Other
Just reserved my 2021 ar190 at my local dealership.. Its good to hear people are seeing traces of them.. My dealer here in Northern Cali told me they have no idea when they are to get anything in stock. I was able to put down a deposit and I get the first one that comes in.
May I ask what dealer and where and how do you like them?

burgjp

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
i'm curious to hear everyones opinion on the 19' series, specifically the seating behind the pilots seat where there is that space for a cooler/table. I actually prefer for the seating to continue to wrap to the back of the pilots seat(but it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me considering I can't tow anything bigger than a 19'. I assume it'll be the same for 2021.

Mandiime

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
May I ask what dealer and where and how do you like them?
Redding Yamaha Seadoo. They seem pretty legit so far. They were really cool. Deposit is 100% refundable if you change your mind.

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
i'm curious to hear everyones opinion on the 19' series, specifically the seating behind the pilots seat where there is that space for a cooler/table. I actually prefer for the seating to continue to wrap to the back of the pilots seat(but it wouldn't be a deal breaker for me considering I can't tow anything bigger than a 19'. I assume it'll be the same for 2021.
Then look for an '18 195. I also like the bench wrap around better than the thought of a table. Also damn glad I have an 18 otherwise it wouldn't fit in my garage, considering it fits literally by a few inches length wise

Sotally Tober

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
Hey bro, looking at the yammies again?
Yeah.... We bought a new 2019 in suede grey as soon as we returned to San Diego in April.

Still haven't used it as I'm currently deployed on USS TRIPOLI (LHA 7). Boat has been in the shop getting the pole, sound system and a bunch of other stuff done to it. Should be done mid September. We miss Lake Travis and cant wait to get out to Lake Havasu in September.

Dean P

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Chaparral
Year
Boat Model
VRX
Boat Length
Yeah.... We bought a new 2019 in suede grey as soon as we returned to San Diego in April.

Still haven't used it as I'm currently deployed on USS TRIPOLI (LHA 7). Boat has been in the shop getting the pole, sound system and a bunch of other stuff done to it. Should be done mid September. We miss Lake Travis and cant wait to get out to Lake Havasu in September.
Thank you for your service.

Can't wait for some pics! :winkingthumbsup"

ArchBuck

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
@TheArk - thanks for the link! Love seeing more official news of the new models being on Yamaha pages. We reserved our 2021 ar190 about 3 weeks ago. Anxiously awaiting news!

Sugarcharged

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
As planning to be in the market next year, these colors are a nice change and a fresh look. I really like them, hopefully become a reality.

TimmyH

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
Then look for an '18 195. I also like the bench wrap around better than the thought of a table. Also damn glad I have an 18 otherwise it wouldn't fit in my garage, considering it fits literally by a few inches length wise
I like the fact they took out the bench on newer models. My 2020 feels so much roomier then the 18s and older models. Great spot for big coolers, big rafts, etc. people still sit on the corner seat. When you think about how people sit it still holds then same because no one would sit in the corner seat and someone on the bench. That open spot is nice.

OldFireGuy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Has anyone heard any specific news from their dealer yet? Delivery dates.....models coming in?

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
Has anyone heard any specific news from their dealer yet? Delivery dates.....models coming in?
Those new to this channel, dealer show, dealer show, dealer show. It happens roughly the same time each year and new boats ship shortly after. Any dealer leaking info prior is violating their NDA (non disclosure agreement) with Yamaha and doing it to just bait a customer longer to keep them on the line for a pre-order or sale.

Leaks may or may not be true, but the one truth comes from Yamaha at the dealer show. This year, it's obviously virtual, so I am pretty sure we will all see info roughly at the same time. Prior years, some dealers would leak photos of the boats being staged in some tropical location of their choosing prior to reveal. Obviously that won't be happening this year.

So anything you have heard so far, may be closer to truth compared to other years due to the boat shortage. Just keep in mind, if this is a major line change year, like a new 25' hull, don't expect to get your hands on one anytime soon. The dealers all know the customers that are willing to pay full boat retail on one, and have probably already taken a deposit. And anyone thinking there will not be any major upticks in price a way off base. There is no way Yamaha will release a new hull, with millions invested in R&D in a high demand year and not charge a premium for it.

In other words, don't expect to see a 252X anywhere near the MSRP of a 242x.

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The dealers all know the customers that are willing to pay full boat retail on one, and have probably already taken a deposit. And anyone thinking there will not be any major upticks in price a way off base. There is no way Yamaha will release a new hull, with millions invested in R&D in a high demand year and not charge a premium for it.

Exactly! Yamaha will do what is best for Yamaha and without question and will also price what their extensive Analysts, Sales, Finance and Marketing teams believe they can get. Anyone thinking that there will be great deals on new boats at this time are out of touch. Dealers and Yamaha will not leave any money on the table if they can help it. Once the market stabilizes that is when I would believe the prices will soften up.

OldFireGuy

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Wake
Boat Length
Exactly! Yamaha will do what is best for Yamaha and without question and will also price what their extensive Analysts, Sales, Finance and Marketing teams believe they can get. Anyone thinking that there will be great deals on new boats at this time are out of touch. Dealers and Yamaha will not leave any money on the table if they can help it. Once the market stabilizes that is when I would believe the prices will soften up.
Of course.......supply and demand. No different than real estate

Crob83

Jetboaters Commander
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR195
Boat Length
I like the fact they took out the bench on newer models. My 2020 feels so much roomier then the 18s and older models. Great spot for big coolers, big rafts, etc. people still sit on the corner seat. When you think about how people sit it still holds then same because no one would sit in the corner seat and someone on the bench. That open spot is nice.
To each their own sir! I always have somebody sitting there behind the driver on the back bench with their legs on the part that would now be a table.

EricE

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Is the 3.99% through Yamaha finance or another lender?
Yamaha is currently at 3.99% for 180 months with a credit reading of over 800. We used a broker who matched that (US Bank) which allowed us to get 3 years of YES thrown in. The extended warranty is no longer offered though. Probably need to wait till the off season get that deal.