• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 Model Rumors

Brett_Jeep

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
Thank you for the pictures of the 195s. I’m definitely going with this blue for my order.

Sparker

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Another thing I am also curious about is if they changed the anchor hatch to open in not such a weird way...

Txbred

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I'm picking up a 252 SD this sat morning. Its official color is black cherry. Will try to post pics once i get it home.
That's awesome, good for you! Any chance your in the DFW area?

Steamer

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Another thing I am also curious about is if they changed the anchor hatch to open in not such a weird way...
Anchor hatch opens toward the aft of the boat, so that you have to reach over or around it to get to the anchor. Photo from my neighbor’s 2022.

Attachments

Steamer

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Can you please check with your neighbor and see if their 2022 210 FSH has the TR-1 triples or the 1.8 four cylinders please?

Thanks!
As requested, here’s a photo of his 2022 engines from this morning. TR-1’s confirmed.

Attachments

adrianp89

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
Anchor hatch opens toward the aft of the boat, so that you have to reach over or around it to get to the anchor. Photo from my neighbor’s 2022.
This is the dumbest thing ever.

Sparker

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length

Thanks for the pictures of the anchor hatch and motors! What a disappointment, I know a lot of people complained through out the years about that hatch making it difficult to deploy the anchor. I'm starting to think there are no differences to the 2022's other than the color.....

SCP1

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212S
Boat Length
Thanks for the pictures of the anchor hatch and motors! What a disappointment, I know a lot of people complained through out the years about that hatch making it difficult to deploy the anchor. I'm starting to think there are no differences to the 2022's other than the color.....
Don’t forget the price!

ChrisF

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Anyone know what the changes and colors are for the 19ft boats? Patiently, waiting on a 2022 AR190 after my 2021 order was cancelled . Was told by the dealer it should arrive before the 17th unveiling. I had a grey on order so hopefully it's black.

FLJetBoater

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length

RobbieO

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
212SE
Boat Length
I can't believe they are still using that POS bow roller. Thankfully it's not contacting that gorgeous red gelcoat.