• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 Model Rumors

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I think you are on to something! Ive had a 210 on pre-order since April. Yesterday they sent me the buyer order. Take a look at what they wrote on the form.
That would be crazy if they actually did it.

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
I'm going to go out on a limb and say typo. If it did have 1.8's wouldn't they call it a 212FSH, based on the rest of the lineup.

Steamer

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Did you happen to ask your neighbor the OTD price?
He mentioned it, but the exact dollar amount he said didn’t “stick”. At that moment , all I was thinking about was “where’s my boat!?” and “This is a 2022…they’re here!” 🤣. I do recall he said he paid approximately a 7% increase over 2021 prices. I want to tell you he said $54k, but might be off +/- $1000. Sorry.

Brett_Jeep

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
195S
Boat Length
I’ve seen the black and teal stripe 2022 195s posted on here with the cool interior. Has anyone discovered the second colour option for 2022? I know release is the 17th, just curious.

Sparker

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
I’ve seen the black and teal stripe 2022 195s posted on here with the cool interior. Has anyone discovered the second colour option for 2022? I know release is the 17th, just curious.
Its black or grey.

FSH 210 Sport

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
My neighbor pulled in late last night with a 2022 210 FSH!!!! We live in NC and he picked the boat up in South FL. Beautiful boat, hull is a grey color. Dealer also sold a 2022 FSH 255 to a guy in CA. He‘s confident that 255 sold for $93k. My neighbor signed a non-disclosure, valid until the 19th of this month so he wouldn’t say much. He forbid me from taking any pictures, due to the agreement. I called my dealer in SC today and I was told that (2) 2022 255’s came in last week but were given to buyers that never received their 2021’s. I’m supposedly third in line for a 2022 now. My dealer said, “Your boat could come in next week or next spring, we just don’t know.”. Frustrated.
Can you please check with your neighbor and see if their 2022 210 FSH has the TR-1 triples or the 1.8 four cylinders please?

Thanks!

HangOutdoors

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
For that matter have there been any SX210 or AR210's Delivered already? With respect to what engines they have in them.

Steamer

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
Can you please check with your neighbor and see if their 2022 210 FSH has the TR-1 triples or the 1.8 four cylinders please?

Thanks!
I’ll ask. He’s out of town until Monday, but will check when he returns.

Sparker

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
When I was going to buy a 2021 (before the were all gone) I was quoted $51,644 for the 210 FSH Sport. Now they are telling me that the price of the boat has jumped to $56,244 for a 2022. I find it very hard to believe that a model change would bring a 5K price difference.

The prices quoted include an upgraded aluminum trailer, they tell me if I get the stock trailer it only changes price $800.

Thoughts?

DogDadDave

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
When I was going to buy a 2021 (before the were all gone) I was quoted $51,644 for the 210 FSH Sport. Now they are telling me that the price of the boat has jumped to $56,244 for a 2022. I find it very hard to believe that a model change would bring a 5K price difference.

The prices quoted include an upgraded aluminum trailer, they tell me if I get the stock trailer it only changes price $800.

Thoughts?
That's a 9% increase, which is on the smaller end compared to the 255 wake boat and 252X prices others have posted.

Sparker

Reaction score
Boat Make
Boatless
Year
NA
Boat Model
FSH Sport
Boat Length
That's a 9% increase, which is on the smaller end compared to the 255 wake boat and 252X prices others have posted.
Oh wow. I just can't believe it. I am hoping the price increase comes with some new features / additional electronics or replace motors with 1.8L. I guess we shall see.

Neutron

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Oh wow. I just can't believe it. I am hoping the price increase comes with some new features / additional electronics or replace motors with 1.8L. I guess we shall see.
Yeah right. If that was the case it would be even higher

DogDadDave

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
According to the people who have gotten theirs, the differences have been limited to colors and flooring patterns.

Danrich

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SD
Boat Length
With covid and the supply chain issues I would doubt that that are going to be big changes. Maybe new paint schemes or decals to differentiate from 2021’s. I would guess and this is from no inside info they are just going to try to get boats out to keep them and their employees working. I wouldn’t expect anything to new and at this point if I was Yamaha I would just be put all new technology off till they can source parts and just work off what they already know. And that would keep them from retooling there assembly line as well. But as I said I have no inside info this is just what I would do.

JoeMitchem

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length

Attachments