• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

2022 Model Rumors

Boyd Boater

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XD
Boat Length
Other
Anyone know color options on 2022 255XD’s ? We are 3rd in line at our dealer . : )

Julian

Jetboaters Fleet Admiral 2*
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242X E-Series
Boat Length

JoeMitchem

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Anyone know color options on 2022 255XD’s ? We are 3rd in line at our dealer . : )
We know that the blue one is also blue on the interior. Not sure what the interior looks like on the lime green one.

Attachments

tkeru408

Jetboaters Lieutenant
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
252SE
Boat Length
We know that the blue one is also blue on the interior. Not sure what the interior looks like on the lime green one.
Based on the profile picture and how the lime green flows from the rub rail up over the gunwale and around the top of the transom and top of the bow, I'm 99% sure the fiberglass on the interior is lime green.

JoeMitchem

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
255XE
Boat Length
Based on the profile picture and how the lime green flows from the rub rail up over the gunwale and around the top of the transom and top of the bow, I'm 99% sure the fiberglass on the interior is lime green.
Thats my fear, but I'm hoping they didnt do that. Thats my problem with the blue model, its just too much blue inside. I cant imagine that much green inside, but who knows.

biffdotorg

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Limited S
Boat Length
And the famous term for this model year is BNG

Yamaha uses it in all powersport offerings many years. It's a year for Bold New Graphics

DogDadDave

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
The deck above the rub rail is one big molded piece so it will almost certainly be that color inside too.