• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

215 wake edition

jet set

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
Ok. I have a 215, no IST. Wasnt an option. Dont know if it is for 215s or not. But I ordered mine in late May 2015. It was one of the first run of 2016 215s.
Got it july last summer. My wake edition emblems are different that what they have now. Mine is a 2016 ho impulse wake edition, but was custom ordered. It has different scarab graphic and the forward swept tower, twin supercharged 250s. Also tbe hull is dark blue, almost navy. Shes still in Jupiter Florida since november, waiting for the kids to get out of school. Ill bring her back to NC with us, then its lake time! I was looking at the 255, but I do alot of trailering in the summer, so I went with the 215. Almost forgot, I have found that if I pull the throttle back out of "neutral" and barely into reverse, it acts like a true neutral. The sales mgr showed me that trick on my " sea trial" at delivery. It works very well and I frequently dock solo.

Last edited:

veedubtek

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scout
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
You gotta take me for a ride when you get that back up here @jet set . Mine's a rocket with the twin 215's, I really wanna see how those 250's feel.

Shane Scarab

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
I can't wait to get mine. It is a green HO impulse 255 with twin 200's and I hope I didn't make a bad decision not going with the twin 250's. I read that the twin 200's are actually 204 hp and the twin 250's are 240 hp.

jet set

Jet Boat Junkie
Reaction score
Boat Make
Scarab
Year
Boat Model
HO Impulse
Boat Length
@Shane Scarab I think those twin 200s will be plenty. For me, its about quickness, not speed. Afterall, I generally cruise around between 30-45. faster than that the wind is annoying. But I do love it when I need pass someone, slowing down to get over their wake, then kick it and just take off! Thats so satisfying, especially these guys with three outboards on center consoles. They are faster, but not quicker!

@veedubtek I will have her back late june for the summer. I think I might have seen you last summer at Belews. there were a couple of Yammies beached at one of the islands. I circled it twice, so if you remember that, was me. I'll try to touch base with you later in summer and see if we can meet up. BTW, I'm originally from Pittsburgh. Moon Township/Coraopolois.