• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter
  • Announcing the 2024 Jetboat Pilot 10th Annual Marine Mat Group Buy for JetBoaters.net members only! This is your best time to buy Marine Mat from JetboatPilot - you won't get a better price - 30% Off! Use Coupon Code JETBOATERS.NET at checkout.

So if you are tired of stepping on really hot snaps/carpet, or tired of that musty carpet smell - Marine Mat is the best alternative out there! Get in on this now, or pay more later!

You only have until September 30th to get in on this.....So Hurry!

You can dismiss this notice by clicking on the "X" in the upper right corner>>>>>>>>

Alternative Table Legs

HailMary

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Thought I would post a link to another thread I started in a model specific sub forum, but it appears that most folks venture into the General Discussion Forum.

Long story short, I'm fabricating replacement Table Legs for late model Yamaha boats. Here's a sample.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Mods: delete if not allowed.

Attachments

• IMG_20200902_125032.jpg
    IMG_20200902_125032.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 47
I’ll bite....how much? Colors? Material?

The answer is in the linked post. $103.99 shipped. Powder coated steel. Many standard and non standard colors. If I don't have the color you want, I'll get it at no extra charge.

Thought I would post a link to another thread I started in a model specific sub forum, but it appears that most folks venture into the General Discussion Forum.

Long story short, I'm fabricating replacement Table Legs for late model Yamaha boats. Here's a sample.

Let me know if you have any questions!

Mods: delete if not allowed.
AWESOME!!!!!!!!! Talented guy!!!!! Good luck! :cool:

Here's a photo of the "Extreme Chrome" powder coated leg I recently made for a customer.

$103.99 shipped vs. $259

Attachments

• PXL_20200925_183953548.jpg
    PXL_20200925_183953548.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 20
Are you still doing custom options? If so, I'd be interested in a short, sturdy contraption for the rear table on a '07 sx230. I'd like it to run to the back, where I could use a coupler to clamp on to a Garmin Livescope ice fishing transducer pole mount. Here is a link to previous thread, giving a little more detail what I'm looking for.

Yes, I'm doing custom options. For 2007, I believe that is a floor mount, which limits what can be done, because of the limited torque which can applied.

Yes, I'm doing custom options. For 2007, I believe that is a floor mount, which limits what can be done, because of the limited torque which can applied.

Yes, it is a floor mount. How much torque can those take? I would assume a transducer wouldn't max it out. Your thoughts?

Good question. I have a female mount in my shop - let me have a look at it this evening. If the transducer could sit directly on top, then it wouldn't be an issue.

So the big question is (which I think you asked the community for an answer) is the distance from the center of the floor mount hole to the edge of the stern. If that is shorter than the distance of the transducer's throw, then torque shouldn't be an issue as it can sit right on top.

As long as the difference isn't more than 3-4", I think it can be done without worrying about it coming out of the floor mount due to the torque arm.

Good question. I have a female mount in my shop - let me have a look at it this evening. If the transducer could sit directly on top, then it wouldn't be an issue.

So the big question is (which I think you asked the community for an answer) is the distance from the center of the floor mount hole to the edge of the stern. If that is shorter than the distance of the transducer's throw, then torque shouldn't be an issue as it can sit right on top.

As long as the difference isn't more than 3-4", I think it can be done without worrying about it coming out of the floor mount due to the torque arm.

Couple points that could help. I believe less is more for this rig. 90% of its use will be drifting/jigging, so torque should be minimal. If I decided to troll with it, creating some torque, my thought would be to just tie/drill an eyelet to tether the post to the ski two rope hook. So perhaps, having the eyelet welded into the male post itself would be the answer???
This pic isn't my boat, but I used my phenomenal artistic capabilities to give a partial view of what my brain is thinking about. Note, the red vertical post off the stern would be the transducer's own pole. I just need the black and horizontal red. The horizontal red would then connect via a saddle clamp or similar to secure the Livescope's pole mount.

1707145714914.jpeg

Back