• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Android commercial

BigN8

Jetboaters Admiral
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
SX
Boat Length
First, let me say I am a die hard Apple user and carry the iPhone. Last night the kids and I were watching American Idol (I know, I should be shot, but hey, they are girls and it's family time), and the Android Commercial "Let's be Friends" came on. All I can say is we were dying laughing. The commercial strikes a nerve of some sort, it's just good clean wholesome fun, and what is not to love about animals that just want to get along! I swear we rewound and watched that dang commercial 6 times and smiled every time we watched! Here it is if you haven't seen it, Enjoy!

Jim Robeson

Jetboaters Captain
Reaction score
Boat Make
Other
Year
Boat Model
Other
Boat Length
This has to be some very creative film making too. No way all those animals are interacting with each other. But it is a great commercial!!

MikeyL

Passed Away
In Memoriam-RIP
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
242 Limited S E-Series
Boat Length
IF you own ANDRIOID Products, all of this film makes TOTAL SENSE !

Barbie and I are ALL IN on this one. @BigN8 . So many thanks for posting this. This really beats another oil change thread ....... LOL ! (just kidding folks).

Last edited: