• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

Anybody mod out an AR250?

Jdl110

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
New update- Rear deck backseats installed finally and added a set of the Fosgate 10 inch towers and 2 more 12s and JL 1000.1. Finished head shelf and clothes pole and added 1 more xs power battery

Attachments

OB WI

Jet Boat Addict
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
Boat Length
New update- Rear deck backseats installed finally and added a set of the Fosgate 10 inch towers and 2 more 12s and JL 1000.1. Finished head shelf and clothes pole and added 1 more xs power battery
Ive been looking to add the head shelf. Is this the part number you used? F4Y-U827C-00-00

Where did you get the hanging rod? Looks like it has a good mount.

Jdl110

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Yup that’s the part number for the shelf. The rod is also from Yamaha and I used the Yamaha bracket for the side by the light and and a Bimini bracket for the other side. Had to cut the pole a little as it sits in side the trim panel on a 252s.

Attachments

thedon

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
I almost pulled the trigger on a 2022 AR250 back in October but lucked into a three month old 2021with 12 hours instead. I ended up saving 8K out the door from the price of new so I took that money and added a few mods. I replaced all six interior speakers with JL M3s and added two JL tower speakers and a JL amp. I added the 4 inch teak SeaDek today. I was unable to find any photos of the SeaDek online so I’m hoping these photos might help someone else out who’s thinking of getting it.

what specific amp did you get ? are you still using the connect screen ? no bass treble adjustments etc? im trying to figure out what to do....I need more power, better sound and a sub

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
222S
Boat Length
Do you have the part number for the rear deck backseat cushions? Thanks in advance.

Jdl110

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Before winter I wanted to try to do an electric tower as the speakers on the tower are a bit heavy to lower the tower with 1 person and holding it without hitting them on the windshield. We used 2 500lb heavy duty slow moving actuators hooked up to a 2 channel remote control system. The actuators are thru and side mounted for shear force protection. We made sure that the retracted position of the actuators still requires a manual push to the flush position so pull force isn’t present when screwed down and tight. . Overall i think it’s going to work great for going under lower bridges

Also added some new LED accent lights inside the boat to go along with the speaker LEDs

Jdl110

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Before winter I wanted to try to do an electric tower as the speakers on the tower are a bit heavy to lower the tower with 1 person and holding it without hitting them on the windshield. We used 2 500lb heavy duty slow moving actuators hooked up to a 2 channel remote control system. The actuators are thru and side mounted for shear force protection. We made sure that the retracted position of the actuators still requires a manual push to the flush position so pull force isn’t present when screwed down and tight. . Overall i think it’s going to work great for going under lower bridges

Also added some new LED accent lights inside the boat to go along with the speaker LEDs

Jdl110

Jet Boat Lover
Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Pictures and video of tower lowering and raising