• Welcome to Jetboaters.net!

We are delighted you have found your way to the best Jet Boaters Forum on the internet! Please consider Signing Up so that you can enjoy all the features and offers on the forum. We have members with boats from all the major manufacturers including Yamaha, Seadoo, Scarab and Chaparral. We don't email you SPAM, and the site is totally non-commercial. So what's to lose? IT IS FREE!

Membership allows you to ask questions (no matter how mundane), meet up with other jet boaters, see full images (not just thumbnails), browse the member map and qualifies you for members only discounts offered by vendors who run specials for our members only! (It also gets rid of this banner!)

free hit counter

AO Coolers discount code- jetboaters15 (manufacturer of the under bench Stow-N-Go series soft side coolers

motomark73

Reaction score
Boat Make
Yamaha
Year
Boat Model
AR
Boat Length
Been looking at several different models of the Stow-N-Go in preparation for boating season. Basics as I understand them- the bare bones black is nylon, there is a potentially more durable ballistic nylon and the carbon series which have a different aesthetic, but may realistically have little benefit on boats- they are definitely easier to wipe off the exterior i.e. if you plan to also use them in a UTV/ATV and need to be able to easily hose off mud. The HD versions include a foam bottom which should be more durable and make it less floppy and also probably slide around a bit less. I reached out directly to AO Coolers directly and they have offered us a discount code "jetboaters15" for 15% off. You may find better deals on specific models ordering non-direct, but they will offer this on all items.

I received following info on current on hand inventory:

We have good stock on our canvas stow n go, as well as all 3 of our HD models (Ballistic, & Black and Silver Carbon HD).
We are currently out of stock on both the black and silver Carbon soft bottom models. We should have those in soon though.

There have been several threads this cooler that mention
(1) Cooler option and preferred location. | Page 3 | JetBoaters.net - The World's Largest Jet Boat Forum!

(1) 252 model cooler fitment | Page 2 | JetBoaters.net - The World's Largest Jet Boat Forum!

(1) AR192 cooler on the clean out hatch? | JetBoaters.net - The World's Largest Jet Boat Forum!

Back